City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Girls wearing 2-piece suits and being barefoot
  Posted: Oct 21 2005, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is what I'd like to see on this site:

Girls in bare feet wearing two-/three-piece business/pant suits. A couple of months ago, I saw a brunette girl wearing a gray two-piece business/pant suit with a white shirt walking in her bare feet on the sidewalk going past a shopping center. Both her fingernails and toenails were painted pink. She looked beautiful! biggrin.gif

I didn't see her carrying her shoes in her hands. They were either in her purse or, hopefully, she didn't bother taking them with her.

Jonno1
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This sounds great I'd love to see some photos like this too, girl in business suits and bare feet look very sexy. How about the girl you saw barefoot what were her feet like and did she have dirty soles?
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 11:31 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Jonno1 @ Oct 28 2005, 11:57 AM)
This sounds great I'd love to see some photos like this too, girl in business suits and bare feet look very sexy. How about the girl you saw barefoot what were her feet like and did she have dirty soles?

Yes, her soles were dirty. She must have either left her shoes at her work place or did not bother wearing them that day. Her feet were mid-sized. They were neither petite or big. Her toes looked normal.
  Posted: Oct 29 2005, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I forgot to add that she probably had her shoes in her purse in addition to leaving them at her work place or just not wearing them at all that day.

I do remember her stopping at a ATM. She was showing off her dirty soles while doing a transaction. Judging by the smile on her face, it looked like she enjoyed being barefoot and having some people look at her pretty bare feet. Yes, she did have a toe ring on each foot.

Posted: Nov 1 2005, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Totally agree; this is a perfect subject for a shoot. She should also smoke a cigarette.

Ted.

PS Where was this wonderful sighting?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0086 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]