City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Poll: GLASSWALK, New glasswalking set, like that of 2004

Would you like the new girls to walk barefoot on broken glass in public???
YES !!! [ 5 ]  [62.50%]
no [ 3 ]  [37.50%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
DG2001
  Posted on Oct 20 2005, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi! I've created a poll to see if the members of the board would like a new photo set of the girls walking barefoot on broken glass, like that wonderful one Malinika and Paul did in March 2004. It could even be better, if it were a public performance, with the girls setting the broken glass path in a street corner and the passers by admiring their beauty and bravery.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
barefooter3000
  Posted on Oct 21 2005, 06:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

REMOVED By user himself....
PMEmail Poster
Posted on Nov 4 2005, 09:18 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Totally agree. This is a theme I've been on about for ages. Keep this site as realistic as possible. It should re create scenes we've all seen in everyday life but not been able to film.

Ted
DG2001
Posted on Nov 4 2005, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi all

To begin with, thanks a lot for answering to this topic and for your valuable opinions.

I don't think glasswalking is foot torture. When the girls did it long ago, they did it carefully and their soles weren't damaged. I think glasswalking should demonstrate that the girls have tough soles and that they are brave enough as to dare doing such a thing.

On the other hand, honestly, I don't think that the idea of this wonderful website is "promotion of barefoot lifestyle", as we all know (I think) that the girls are models and that they remove their shoes and walk barefoot just for the photo sessions. They are not true barefooters and they don't walk barefoot in the streets usually.

We all appreciate the beauty of a girl walking barefoot in the street, confidently, naturally... I think the site caters to that and fulfills our need to see pics and videos of girls walking barefoot in the street, in public. The pictures and the clips are wonderful, but (and I might be wrong in this, Paul, please let me know) the girls are not "true barefooters" but models.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0106 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]