City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot yourself, do you like going barefoot yourself?
icebluejay
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 06:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2112

Hi all, I am just curious about all men here who like women's feet (which myself is one of them) whether you guys like to go barefoot yourself outdoors. If not, whether girls would accuse us of being a hypocrite (wanting to have her shoes off but keeping shoes on ourselves). Myself likes to be barefoot personally, though the cold weather of my surroundings precluded me from going barefoot year-round outdoors
PMEmail Poster
streetfeet
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1217

I myself dont like going barefoot, even sttonger i hate it. Even indoors. However i did went barefoot one time. My girl occansionaly walk barefoot outdoors (and always indoors). One day we went to the mc donalds and my girl wasnt wearing shoes. She wanted to take the drive in, but i wanted to go inside. So my girl said i only go inside if you loose the shoes too. So we went inside barefoot together and eat are meal. After that we took a barefoot stroll in the local park. It was fun. But to anwer your question my girl doesnt think i am a hypocrite, she just likes the attention amd pleasing me i guess.....

PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Nov 28 2012, 01:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

Are we hypocrites for wanting to see women go barefoot, but not doing it ourselves? I suppose we are.
But if my girlfriend wanted me to go barefoot because it turned her on, I'd do it.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 15 2013, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

It's very hot where I am in the summer, and I never wear shoes at home, and I go barefoot in public every chance I get. Sadly enough, I just about never see a barefoot girl. Truth is, the sidewalks and stereets are so hot that it makes going without shoes a challenge..but still there are overcast days and you still nevber see a female barefooter. I sure hope that trend changes...like it was in the 80's and early 90's.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jun 15 2013, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As I've said before, the sexiest, most exotic, erotic thing in nature is a girl walking barefoor in public.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jun 23 2013, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Nov 27 2012, 08:10 PM)
Are we hypocrites for wanting to see women go barefoot, but not doing it ourselves? I suppose we are.
But if my girlfriend wanted me to go barefoot because it turned her on, I'd do it.

Well, I think girls look great in tight jeans, skirts or dresses, and I don't have the slightest desire to wear those myself :-)

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Jun 25 2013, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jun 23 2013, 11:23 PM)
QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Nov 27 2012, 08:10 PM)
Are we hypocrites for wanting to see women go barefoot, but not doing it ourselves?  I suppose we are.

Well, I think girls look great in tight jeans, skirts or dresses, and I don't have the slightest desire to wear those myself :-)

Well, that's good DG! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gothrocket
Posted: Jun 28 2013, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1960

I wouldn't want to go barefoot just like I wouldn't want to wear high heels. It all depends on your gender role-dynamic with your partner, but for me, it's about the lady being willing to be the more vulnerable one.
PMEmail Poster
barefootguy20
Posted: Sep 2 2013, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2944

I live in Australia and I go barefoot 90% of the time on the weekends.

I sometimes see ladies going barefoot in shopping centres, it isn't something I see regularly but it does happen from time to time.

They always look so great going barefoot, I wish more women went barefoot in public.

PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: May 19 2015, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

In uni I've walked around the grounds of my Halls of Residence, and the student shop barefoot when the weather was nice.

On a rare hot day I went barefoot to the local launderette a couple of years back I think, nothing too much to write home about although there was a fine coating of blackish dust when I got home.

Nobody stared or commented, but at 6'1 and 215 lbs, I don't think there aren't going to be many takers anyway! haha!

Beyond that, not very much given the generally abysmal weather we have here in the UK sad.gif

However, if I was living in a nicer place like NZ North Island it would be a different matter!....

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: May 19 2015, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Aside from job interviews and just a mere handful of other formal occasions where it's prohibited, I run around barefoot all the time. I flaunt the rules of society as much as I can by shopping, going to the Post Office, driving (of course), doing laundry, walking on rough, hot asphalt (toughens and promotes healthy feet), basically, wherever I go and whatever I do. One lady (she's Russian too btw) who works in a Walgreens that I go to a lot, asked me discretely if I even owned a pair of shoes lol(!!)Long ago, I've discovered that during the summer, my core body temp is much lower with my feet unshod, not confined to shoes. I feel hot, sweaty and uncomfortable whenever I'm forced to wear shoes, and when the reason for having to wear them is done and over, off they go!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Aug 9 2015, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

I love to go barefoot too.

I try when I can, not very practical in Manchester, I do manage it occasionally.

I am visiting Germany in a few weeks so I will be sure to wear any shoes as little as possible.
PMEmail Poster
thefootaddict
Posted: Nov 9 2015, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3431

I like to be barefoot inside the house, and have always been keen on the idea of being barefoot ouside, even though I don't do it much. However, as of today I've decided to begin living life barefoot as much as I can, indoors AND out. Here's my Blog Post on the subject if anyone wants to take a look.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Nov 15 2015, 03:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My specialty nowadays is barefoot shopping in Walmart...I do this all the time.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
luvmuddytoez
Posted: Feb 4 2016, 04:05 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3534

I'm barefoot 99%, 1% in flip flops. I love going barefoot
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]