> ARPEGGIO, A comic
DG2001
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 11:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

MEGHAN SUSAN GREEN

Our dear and clueless bard hovers in that awkward space between child and adult. At sixteen, she seems older one moment and younger the next. Born to an aspiring actress (who left years ago) and a bitter would-be rock star, Meghan comes honestly by both her talent and self-doubt. The girl she sees in the mirror isn’t the person she’s bound to become.

Meghan carries a guitar almost everywhere... even, occasionally, to bed. She’s got no use for shoes, though, and can get rather militant about that. Temperamental, spacey, shy and often defensive, Meghan’s used to fighting for almost everything she has. A Junior at Crow Creek High, Meghan uses music, attitude and defiance as shields. Soon, though, that won’t be enough to protect her from the almost frightening degree of talent she holds.

http://www.arpeggiothecomic.com/episodes.htm

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Apr 23 2015, 12:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

This sounds more fascinating the more I think about it DG....is arpeggio available anymore? I've tried to no avail to access the link...

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Dipshit Dynamo
Posted: Apr 23 2015, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3336

The Wayback Machine can get you to the episode list and the first page of the comic, but that seems to be all.

EDIT: on further review (because I had nothing better to do), episodes 36, 50, 54, 66, and 72 are archived. But those don't show or talk about her feet, so I'm not sure whether that's worth much here.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Apr 24 2015, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I read pretty much the whole thing when it was available, but it wasn't overflowing with barefoot goodness. The main character was a barefooter, but it wasn't really played up, and you didn't even see her feet that much.

While I liked it on general principle, you're not missing a masterpiece if you haven't read it.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Apr 26 2015, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Thanks for that Southerncrossfire44!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]