> Anna - Barefoot near Taganka
DG2001
Posted: Aug 28 2011, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Another Russian beauty.

Paul, are you a magician? You keep surprising us with new beautiful girls all the time, as if they were rabbits you take out of your hat!

Thank you!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 03:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

BTW, the video quality is superb! I haven't downloaded the highest one, but the second better...and it's crystal clear! Really sharp, great color. Have you bought a new digital camera Paul? Or you're using different video compression? The video is great and the quality is excellent, well done!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Paul
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've bought new camera! smile.gif All new video will be like this since today (with exeption of remaining parts of Luba and Julia).

And, may be, I'll release Full HD video in 25 mbit/s, not in 12 mbit/s like this time. The difference is good visible. Those, who don't want to download 1-1.5 Gbyte full HD clips, can download lower resolutions and bitrates (1280*720 6mbit/s, 640*360 1.2mbit/s, 480*270 0.6mbit/s).

BTW, new clips have 50fps, bacause new camera provides true progressive mode with 50 frames/s. No more deinterlacing filters that greatly degrade video quality!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]