> Janna
bemused
Posted: Nov 14 2010, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Just a line to say how much I enjoyed the latest set with new girl janna

Its always very good to see her girl walk barefoot in cold conditions in such a public area. I like the contrast of the leggings and her exposed feet. She also seems just a little nervous, which I thibnk is nice, it makes it more real to see a little apprehension when walking through slimy muddy freezing water in front of so many passers by.

You can see on this update she gets lots of curious looks aswell, and we even see her showing her bare sole to a passer by and talking to him about her bare feet

I wish I could be there when such meetings take place. Its so brave of the photographer and the girl to do this . Can you explain what was said?

My wife recently went barefoot for me for a meal, she took no shoes at all but we were both really nervous when I took pitures of her so I really appreciate the effort that goes into making such a bold statement about bare feet in public. I also appreciate she is showing her feet to the camera in close up at a busy bus stop

These are the type of updates I really enjoy. A lot of effort goes into them and there is nothing else like it on any other site
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 14 2010, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (bemused @ Nov 14 2010, 03:13 AM)
Just a line to say how much I enjoyed the latest set with new girl janna

Its always very good to see her girl walk barefoot in cold conditions in such a public area. I like the contrast of the leggings and her exposed feet. She also seems just a little nervous, which I thibnk is nice, it makes it more real to see a little apprehension when walking through slimy muddy freezing water in front of so many passers by.

You can see on this update she gets lots of curious looks aswell, and we even see her showing her bare sole to a passer by and talking to him about her bare feet

I wish I could be there when such meetings take place. Its so brave of the photographer and the girl to do this . Can you explain what was said?

My wife recently went barefoot for me for a meal, she took no shoes at all but we were both really nervous when I took pitures of her so I really appreciate the effort that goes into making such a bold statement about bare feet in public. I also appreciate she is showing her feet to the camera in close up at a busy bus stop

These are the type of updates I really enjoy. A lot of effort goes into them and there is nothing else like it on any other site

Hi

I fully understand what you mean... a picture needs a girl in it AND a photographer! We seem to forget or not even think about that the wonderful pictures here have been taken by someone who's "invisible", who's walking in the same crowd than the barefoot girl, following her as she moves, as she "flows" between the people, the passers by, choosing the best shots on the go, without even stopping sometimes.

I guess the people in the street must feel curious by:

a. A beautiful girl who is walking barefoot, with no shoes in sight at all and,
b. A photographer that follows her everywhere!!!

They might think they are recording a TV programme, ad, etc. or maybe, with time, they have gotten used and know that they are CF's team :-)

So, my congratulations to ALL City Feet team: To Paul for making this possible, to the beautiful girls who go barefoot everywhere, and to the excellent photographers who bring so much beauty to us.

Cheers!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bemused
Posted: Nov 26 2010, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

And the Anna update today is great. So great to see such sold, wet, filthy exposed bare feet in such crowded places. Excellent stuff
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0092 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]