--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Steve
Posted: Apr 29 2005, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

They'd be great if they could open correctly.

The Barefoot Forever site has some beautiful models.
DG2001
Posted: Apr 30 2005, 02:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Steve @ Apr 29 2005, 06:02 PM)
They'd be great if they could open correctly.

The Barefoot Forever site has some beautiful models.

Hello Steve

For some reason the thumbnails seem not to work, but, have you bothered trying the direct links I posted at the end of the message? They work fine and show the same pics of the previews...

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Steve
Posted: Apr 30 2005, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

First and Third don't work
Ted
Posted: May 2 2005, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I've joined 'Barefootforever' and 'Postmodernwomen', its sister site many times on and off over the years but always cancel as soon as I've joinded. While the photography is good and the models are attractive (and ALWAYS PAINT THEIR TOENAILS), there is something peculiarly un-erotic about the sites.
It is as though they tick all the boxes but lack a certain X factor.

Our site has the X factor in spades; something a little sleazy about the girls and the environments. Also the fact that in City Feet shoots you get to see real people in the background. In the two French sites fellow Parisians are rarely glimpsed as if the shoots are done furtively very early in the morning leaving a rather embarassed feel to the shoots unlike the brazen vibe of City Feet.

The sites too are very expensive and the range of odels limites to two or three at best. City Feet has many models to look forward to and new ones coming oin stream all along. I just wish they'd all paint their toenails.

Any other views?

And has anyone worked out 'Barefoot in Publick' (sic) yet???

Ted.
dren
Posted: May 2 2005, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

linda is a most beautiful barefoots girl i ever seen.thanks
post on this site all pics you have about linda (postmodernwomen or barefootforever);she's so sexy

Guest_DG2001
Posted: May 2 2005, 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ted @ May 2 2005, 09:38 AM)
I've joined 'Barefootforever' and 'Postmodernwomen', its sister site many times on and off over the years but always cancel as soon as I've joinded. While the photography is good and the models are attractive (and ALWAYS PAINT THEIR TOENAILS), there is something peculiarly un-erotic about the sites.
It is as though they tick all the boxes but lack a certain X factor.

Hi Ted

Do you haver recent pics of those French sites? I would love to see them! If possible, e-mail me some pics to dg_2001@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Regards

DG

Posted: May 3 2005, 08:03 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

No I don't have any recent pictures because now my memberships have lapsed. As I explained, I'm not inclined to join again. The sites are easy to find; simply check out the links theis site, City Feet.

Join each for a month and see what you think.

Ted.

PS When are we getting more Masha shoots?????
feezer
Posted: May 3 2005, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

i m thinking all pictures of linda( in 2 french site) have been made a few month (year ?) ago..have you any information about conditions of shooting ..do you think Linda is a real barefootgirl(not only for pics)...is she always in action ?...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]