> New City Feet script
Paul
  Posted: Sep 30 2010, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Good news!

The new City Feet engine is almost complete. It's located here: http://new.city-feet.com/
There are three completely new features in comparison with current engine:

1. All member-zone videoclips can be viewed online, like youtube. Of course, members can download the video. Video files format is MP4 (h264 codec).

2. Small video fragments (10-20sec) are available for free preview for every new update. May be I'll create such previews for older updates too, but this will require lots of work (review about 600 videoclips).

3. The site community. You are able to comment every update, every videoclip and gallery, communicate each other, read and reply barefoot girls diares (Alexandra plans to start her Diary in the beginning of October). It's possible to register new community account only from members' zone. But your community account is NOT tied to your member's account. You can stop pay for the member's access, but your community account will remain alive.

I'd like you to test new script before it will be moved to it's target location (http://www.city-feet.com). Please report all the bugs, minor and major, in this topic. I hope, but not sure, testing for one day will be enough smile.gif Your impressions are also welcome!
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

It seems the script is working well. City Feet is moved to new script!
PMEmail Poster
enigma71
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1622

Paul, for some reason, the new site isn't letting me log in.
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Oct 1 2010, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Are you unable to login as a member or as a user? Please send me your member's login in PM
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0102 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]