City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Big ThankYou
Guest_Bemused
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Before I suggest themes for new sets, Id just like to say a massive thank you for the recent sets,

I loved the lady emptying her trash in her barefeet, and this was followed up by the lovely Malinka barefoot in snow and the best set ever, the two girls in the busy square proudly showing off their freezing feet in the snow for the passers by. Brilliant.

If this is a sign of the standard to come I think youll have a very loyal band of subscribers.

A request if I may - Id love to see more of the cheerful Assa on the site. She obviously has no problem showing off her feet in the cold or in public so Id love to see her back and she has such a lovely cheeky smile while shes doing it. I loved her and her sister going barefoot in the club and also their work in the city centre and in the snowy playground.

Id particualrly like to see her and her sisiter do a barefoot tennis match at a local outdoor court - in full tennis gear but with bothe their lovely barefeet challenging the hard court - particualrly before it gets too warm.

Another idea I think would suit them would be to attend a local amateur football match - preferably in the rain, with their hats, scarfs and wooly coats - and barefeet enjoing the cold mud. After the game they could walk through the muddy goal mouth on their way home!

Anyway - just a few thoughts - keep up the good work and it was great to see Malinka back and barefoot in the snow!
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 07:49 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hey like the football match idea. A trip to see Rad Star Moscow barefoot.

But of course the best would be night of barefoot clubbing getting slowly drunk

Ted.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]