City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Poll--Why Dirty Feet?, Why are they a turn-on?

Why are girls with dirty feet a turn-on, for you?
It proves that they;ve been barefooted for a long period. [ 25 ]  [48.08%]
It identifies them as "Earth Mothers!" [ 2 ]  [3.85%]
It shows them to be tough babes! [ 7 ]  [13.46%]
It's just sexy! [ 18 ]  [34.62%]
I'm not attracted to dirty feet! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 52
Guests cannot vote 
dougiezerts
Posted on Jul 18 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1258

Why do you like seeing a girl with dirty black soles?
I don't mean this question to be anything negative, as I'm also attracted to dirty feet! But I wanted to get all of your thoughts on this.
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Jul 18 2010, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just realized I should have put this in the polls section! If one of the moderators could move it there, I'd really appreciate that.
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted on Jul 19 2010, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

It's good where it's at. I didn't move it. Maybe Paul did.
PMEmail Poster
enigma71
Posted on Jul 20 2010, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1622

I guess it's because dirty feet implies that the girl is a true blue, down to earth barefooter..nature girl, maybe a hippie, a free spirit..a natural, sensual girl who dosent care about the unnatural prohibition against bare feet in society..and I remember a less pretentious, freer time when a girl would go grocery shopping barefoot..and it's by far the sexiest most alluring thing that you can see..and dirty feet are a natural reflection of that spirit.
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Guy
  Posted on Jul 24 2010, 03:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1291

A woman with tough, dirty feet shows she is comfortable with who she is and prefers to be barefoot and not just someone who kicks off her sandals or flip flops when sitting on a blanket on the grass. If you go barefoot in stores, streets, etc. your feet will get dirty. I've had a couple of ex-girlfriends who were barefooters. At the end of the day after barefooting all over Greenwich Village (NYC), riding the subway, etc. you couldn't tell which of us had the filthier feet. One liked to stand on my feet with hers if we were in a line. Got my tops as black as our soles! biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
doobie4416
Posted on Aug 18 2010, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1383

There is nothing more sexy than a plain-looking woman (not a hippie type, with tattoos, foot jewelry, painted nails, etc....just a plain looking woman) going barefoot in public. Especially if her soles are filthy. I saw a lot of this in the late 80s and early 90s. Nowadays, the only time I see it is when the woman is a goth or hippie type; not a turn on for me at all.
Gimme plain feet, no jewelry, polish, tattoos, French peds, etc, and I'm happy. Sadly this is becoming a thing of the past. mad.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted on Aug 20 2010, 12:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

A pretty girl with pretty feet, who goes barefoot, is a gift from Nature. It's beauty at its most. It's poetry. A girl who walks barefoot outside, in the street, in public places, shows she's a free spirit, she's natural, she's delicate and feminine...but, at the very same time, determined and tough... she wants to be barefoot and is able to walk like that no matter how rough or hot the ground is. Her dirty soles are well inured, leathery, as nature intented, ready to take her wherever she wants. The dirt highlights the curves of her well shaped feet, by leaving only her arches clean and pristine. Tough soles are the price, and they are beautiful by themselves. A pretty girl with tough soles shows that she's delicate, but strong too...and sexy.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
dude
Posted on Sep 6 2010, 11:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (doobie4416 @ Aug 18 2010, 11:45 AM)
Nowadays, the only time I see it is when the woman is a goth or hippie type; not a turn on for me at all.

I'm the opposite. I love the hippie style, and nothing turns me on more than a hippie girl with dreadlocks, long flowing dress, and filthy bare feet. For whatever reason, the dirty bare feet just go so much better with the hippie style, in my opinion.
PMEmail Poster
bemused
Posted on Sep 7 2010, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

For me I like to see the bare feet compliment fashion

Theres nothing better than seeing a beautiful girl, with her hair done, a really classy dress, matching jacket and bag, going out for an evening on a chilly day with totally bare feet finishing her outfit.

Would love to see something like that on here

Loved the business lady set.

For me dirty feet are a badge of honour, its like " I know my boyfriend wants me barefoot, so I do it for him, even if I have to get my feet filthy, cold and a bit sore, it makes him happy so I bare my feet for him

PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Sep 26 2010, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Aug 20 2010, 12:25 AM)
A pretty girl with pretty feet, who goes barefoot, is a gift from Nature.  It's beauty at its most.  It's poetry.  A girl who walks barefoot outside, in the street, in public places, shows she's a free spirit, she's natural, she's delicate and feminine...but, at the very same time, determined and tough... she wants to be barefoot and is able to walk like that no matter how rough or hot the ground is.  Her dirty soles are well inured, leathery, as nature intented, ready to take her wherever she wants.  The dirt highlights the curves of her well shaped feet, by leaving only her arches clean and pristine.  Tough soles are the price, and they are beautiful by themselves.  A pretty girl with tough soles shows that she's delicate, but strong too...and sexy.

I agree with this. I believe that a barefooted girl exhudes grace and beauty.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]