> MALINIKA, Wow!
DG2001
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Malinika!

It's great to see you barefoot in a photo set again, thanks! That barefoot tea ceremony was great, especially with you arriving to it in bare feet on the snow....cool!

Allow me to tell you that your calloused soles are beautiful! And you putting your foot directly over the candle flame.... thanks! Please tell us how it felt, how it was to be barefoot on snow, how it felt to have your sole burnt by the candle flame... you are a brave girl!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Malinika
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thank you for recordnizing me.. )) And thank you for your reply and your words. As for the snow, it was really burning, especially when I walked on a cleaned asphalt. The street cleaners used to strew the asphatl in winter with technical salt so that it wouldn't very slippery on the street. And this salt is very dangerous and burning for bare feet.
And as for flame, I am used to these feelings because I took part in firewalking photoset in summer.. )
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Malinika @ Mar 17 2005, 08:26 AM)
Thank you for recordnizing me.. )) And thank you for your reply and your words. As for the snow, it was really burning, especially when I walked on a cleaned asphalt. The street cleaners used to strew the asphatl in winter with technical salt so that it wouldn't very slippery on the street. And this salt is very dangerous and burning for bare feet.
And as for flame, I am used to these feelings because I took part in firewalking photoset in summer.. )

Hello Malinika

It's great to know you endured such pain for us, to please us! You are a great, brave, beautiful girl... Please tell us more about the flame under your soles... wish we could see more of that.

Thanks!!!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Guest_Bemused
Posted: Mar 18 2005, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I would also like to say thanks for those pictures. They were brilliant and really appreciated.
You were the very first lady I saw walking barefoot on snow in your earlier bfladies shoot.
I really hope this is the first of many photos of you as you are really very special and I love your pictures.
Thanks again
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]