City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> New photo-video-set
Paul
Posted: Mar 13 2005, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

If you really enjoy catching suddenly a sight of a girl, walking without shoes on a noisy winter street on snow and dirt, you would surely understand those passers-by,
who had an excellent opportunity of watching this salty sight in one of the Moscow parks. Two girls were walking, talking with people, buying food and having good time…
without any shoes at all!! And we made excellent photos and video of all their barefoot day. This update is coming soon on our site http://www.city-feet.com wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Posted: Mar 13 2005, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

That is brilliant. Ive really enjoyed some of the last few sets. Nadya and this one especially. Keep up the good work
pat
Posted: Mar 13 2005, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 13 2005, 09:29 PM)
That is brilliant. Ive really enjoyed some of the last few sets. Nadya and this one especially. Keep up the good work

Fantastic scene .... so rare

thanks rolleyes.gif [U]
Jimmy
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

smile.gif I really enjoyed the "snow feet"! Beautiful models, exciting theme..(untill you walk barefoot in the snow...you haven't lived wink.gif ) My thanks to the young ladies!

Jimmy;-)
Rex McCallum
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

These are some great photos! It would be great to post some photos of women in the store barefoot or running some barefoot errands! I am a big fan of barefoot women and it's cool watching them walk on rocks, gravel, hot pavement and, especially, to the store!
Mike
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 04:24 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This is a nice picture. I think these girls are very attractive. Any info on them personally? I'd like to talk to them.
Guest_wise_kashif
  Posted: Mar 21 2005, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hiiiii.
Thanx for such a beautifull Pictures of Girls as well as their Beautifull feet
I would like to kiss the Feet of Girl wearing Red Coat and Sweater.Bye
swpuno
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Nice shots, thanks for taking and sharing them. This somehow reminded me of one of a recurring fantasy I've had for YEARS, to be walking through a grocery store with a pretty barefoot girl, or to pretend we are strangers and to meet her in the store and pick her up there, checking out together, with her standing beside me in her bare feet. I know it is nothing too daring for many but for some reason it sure works for me. I'd sure make her happy she helped me out with it and I'm guessing many of you out there can relate.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]