City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Your Wife's Not Into It!, How would you react?

You Wife Doesn't go Barefooted Much
Leave her [ 4 ]  [14.81%]
Threaten to leave her, unless she moderates her views [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Find a girl on the side who DOES like to go barefoot [ 4 ]  [14.81%]
Try to negotiate with her on this issue [ 14 ]  [51.85%]
Grudginly accept this [ 5 ]  [18.52%]
Total Votes: 27
Guests cannot vote 
dougiezerts
Posted on Dec 8 2009, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1258

This is a hypathetical situation. Your wife/girlfriend doesn't like to go barefooted very much, much less get her feet dirty! How do you react?
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted on Dec 15 2009, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

Intersting question,, and I can say "been there and did that".
Years ago I had a girl friend. We were together for years. She always went barefoot. She even surprised me going barefoot places I honostly didn't expect her to. She could put a cigarette out barefoot. I used to compliment her on it, but she used to get uncomfortable if I made to much of an issue about it. I found the less I Said, the more she did it. She honostly was a barefooter, but the fetish type attention weirded her out a little.
She just found it comfortable but didn't want a lot of attention over it. What helped was her surroundings. In the summer her kids were on little league team and a LOT of other mom's were barefoot. And there was some pretty serious barefooters in the group.
I was off the side once and they were in a group of 6 or so. One gal threw her cigarette down and put it out barefoot. I watched and most of the others followed her lead and did the same.
I don't know if I'd end a relationship over if she wasn't (my last 2 girlfriend ended up being non-barefooters) I have to admit, some of spark wasn't there and it did get me in trouble a couple of times. Still having the fascination for a beautiful girl barefoot and NOT having one at home, I got caught checking out other gal going barefoot in public. Basically doing what I down deep wished my gal was doing.
So, is it essential? It's like having dinner but without desert. You can live without it, but how long? And how long will your diet before you need to get a fix?

Belonging to a site like CF is great. But experiencing it is much better. I love when she'd put her feet on my lap and give her a foot message, and feel her tough rough callous's and dirty soles. Guess each situation is different, figure out what works best for you.
PMEmail Poster
streetfeet
Posted on Dec 18 2009, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1217

Interesting poll. How many of you have wive or girlfriend that is a barefooter or willing to go barefoot for your pleasure.
My girl walks around barefoot a lot, but mainly in and around the house and she has got tough soles. But she is a bit hesitant to do it out in public. She has done it a few times when her shoes hurt and when we where on holiday. And last when there was snow here she walkes barefoot in the snow at night, very sweet of her. I just enjoy when she does it but i would never make her go barefoot, she has to be comfortable with it. And i would not leave her if she doesn't go barefoot, but i do try to encourage it!
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Guy
  Posted on Dec 20 2009, 02:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1291

O Respect her wishes and love her for her many other qualities.

I would not marry a woman solely because she is a barefooter (no pun, really). I've had two ex-girlfriends (they both moved away) who were really into barefooting. That's how we met, in Greenwich Village (NYC). While I enjoy going barefoot, it would not be the only reason I commit to a woman even though it's nice to have a shoeless companion. A solid, lasting relationship is a combination of our similar and diverse interests.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
prospector
Posted on Dec 26 2009, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 245

Had I married a pair of feet, this could have become a "real" question.

BTW: HYPOTHETICAL ≠ hyPATHETICal... wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
spence
Posted on Nov 9 2010, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1917

My girlfriend's totally just not into barefooting. But i once was able to let her take her shoes off and walk down the hallway of a hotel barefoot. But that was just about it and it was years ago. Since then we haven't talked 'bout it and she still hasn't registered it in her head that i am just so addicted to female feet! But she gets so mad whenever she sees pics of women's feet on my mobile phone. I really don't know what to do? How can i convince her again to satisfy my craving for her feet? Now, it irritates her whenever i make a move to play w/ her feet. And i just go crazy whenever i look at 'em. -JL
PMEmail Poster
bemused
Posted on Nov 13 2010, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 25

My wife finds me liking feet a bit odd but accepts it in the same way some men like legs, bums, breasts etc. She doesn't like going barefoot but she lets me play with her feet indoors and quite often goes shoeless in the yard. About 3 years ago now, when she got used to it she started taking her shoes off for me in restaurants and the cinema.

She knows this excites me and about a month ago, for the first time, she took her shoes off in a pub and walked out of the pub, back to the car in her bare feet for me. She was very nervous but no-one said anything and she could see how much I liked it.

Then about two weeks later, because I kept asking her, she finally agreed to go for a meal completely barefoot. She got all dressed up and looked lovely in her red dress and bare feet. She didnt take any shoes with her and walked to and from the resteraunt in her bare feet. We live in the UK and it was a cold Autumn day. She was very nervous about going in barefoot in public and she did get lots of stares when we walked inside. I was nervous too but it was the most exiting afternoon ever.

I think she will do it again but Im not going to push her too much. Its just something she does for me and I dont want to make her uncomfortable or feel she has to do it often.

As I say, I was as nervous as she was but I did take 4 pics of her and a short vid of her walking back from the restaurant. It was so exiting!

PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Nov 27 2010, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

QUOTE (prospector @ Dec 26 2009, 03:05 AM)
Had I married a pair of feet, this could have become a "real" question. 

BTW: HYPOTHETICAL hyPATHETICal... wink.gif

Yes, it's true that you don't marry a pair of feet. However, I feel that if your wife doesn't respect you by not going barefooted a who lot, even though she knows you like seeing that, then there is a problem.
If there was a little thing you did that turned her on, and you didn't do it a whole lot, how would that make her feel?
PMEmail Poster
freesole
Posted on Mar 2 2011, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2026

My wife is NOT into barefooting at all. And she has told me that she is embarrassed by going out in public with me into stores barefoot. But this year as Spring approaches in the US & I have started to "lose the shoes", I have noticed more acceptance from her. I guess after a year of my being barefoot in public except in our non mid winter months, she is finally getting used to it. I always tell her that if people can go out with all types of clothing (or not), tats & at times overdone piercings, one can certainly walk barefoot! Its not obscene. And its healthy for our feet. Anyway, it seems she might be getting to the point of not caring, if not understanding. I mentioned picking up some new flip flops (for those times you can't be bf) and she promptly asked me "what for"? I was happy she asked...
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0127 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]