Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Drawings galleries, Your opinions on our new project
Malinika
  Posted: Feb 24 2005, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

We launched a new project on our cite - DRAWINGS, where we are going to put galleries with comics, drawings and stories. Please tell us your opinion, whether you like it and what should be done to make this project better!
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

Sorry to say this but...I don't like the idea of this at all mad.gif. The stories might work if they had photographs or videos of the girls doing the activities in the stories, but the drawings - not my thing.

I personally pay to be a member of the site to see real girls walking barefoot in different situations, not drawings, I could (with a little practice I must admit) draw these pictures myself.

I sincerely hope that the main focus of the site will not be on these comics. By all means keep up the stories, but accompany them with real pictures and video clips.

Maybe you could have some kind of contest where the girls have to guess what they are stepping in? Mud, cement etc.

Anyway, please keep up the good work of REAL girls being barefoot.

John.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Malinika @ Feb 24 2005, 06:34 PM)
We launched a new project on our cite - DRAWINGS, where we are going to put galleries with comics, drawings and stories. Please tell us your opinion, whether you like it and what should be done to make this project better!

Hi Malinika!

WOW!!! Great "comic" indeed, thanks! I liked it and enjoyed it a lot, however I wish it were more a storyboard, like the ones they use in movies, so that it would soon turn into a real photo set, into a real video.

Wouldn't it be great if real girls would actually play this "Barefoot Bet" idea??? Please consider it...

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Guest_Frank
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

A nice interesting concept that would be good to see on occaisions as long as it doesn't replace the real girls.
Guest_Highlander
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Please give us a "real" update
Malinika
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Thanks a lot for your responces! For us it is very important to know your point of view and your desires, as we try to make our site more interesting for you.

First, I would like to say that the drawings wouldn't replace real girls of course! The main concept of the site is still REAL girls, walking without shoes.
Sometimes we try new ideas in order to find something new that fascinate you. ))

And we will publish pictures seldom, because this is a site of YOUR desires... wink.gif

And of course, next update with REAL girls and high-quality video is coming tomorrow!

Best regards!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks Malinika!

I think the drawing concept is great, I liked it very much, and it is good to know that it will not replace normal updates with real girls. Please congratulate the artist who did the drawings on my behalf.

I think that, when you update new drawing galleries, these updates could be done between normal updates... so, we would have real updates every 4 days, as usual, and in between them you could post the drawings and other ideas you have.

One thing that makes this website great and different is that the forum is quite alive and you always have our comments and suggestions in mind. That shows you have a real concern about our wishes, about our desires, to cater for us. Thanks!

Have a nice weekend, hope you could spend it barefoot!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
HASH_HASH
Posted: Feb 26 2005, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

REALT UPDATES PLEASE - NON OF THIS COMICS b-s
etrivieres
Posted: Feb 26 2005, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Drawings can be put on this site as an "extra". But not to replace pics and videos of girl barefooting in the street.
Please don't kill this site in replacing actual barefooting sights with drawings !
Be carefull !
DG2001
Posted: Feb 28 2005, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Malinika @ Feb 25 2005, 08:47 AM)
First, I would like to say that the drawings wouldn't replace real girls of course! The main concept of the site is still REAL girls, walking without shoes.
Sometimes we try new ideas in order to find something new that fascinate you. ))

Hi again Malinika!

Please tell us more about the comics... who made the drawings? How it was that the story (girls dancing barefoot on broken glass, a bet...) happened?

I hope you post more galleries, but, of course, without replacing the "real girls". On the contrary, it would be interesting to see some of the girls drawn, to see how much they look like the original ones :-) And it would be great if the girls could made the stories in the comics true.

BTW, hope you go on with this comics: girls barefoot in hardcore situations.... what comes next? Hope more glasswalking and firewalking!!!! It would be great to see the girls dancing barefoot on broken glass again, on a bed of nails... and on red hot coals! This could begin with comics and soon come into true with the real girls....

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0125 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]