City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> For DG2001, proposition
witowt
Posted: Feb 17 2005, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Dear DG2001. I read the messages of you on CITY-FEET forum for very long time. It’s fine, you like girls going barefoot. I like this stuff too. Especially the extreme barefooting gets turn me off. I collect pisc. of pretty girls with their strong feet, walking on any kind of unfriendly surfaces (such as sharp gravel, climbing mountain, step on pieces of broken glass., hot asphalt, and rough concrete). Also I very like when girls spend their days barefoot on public – barefoot lifestyle. Freezing feet on snow or barefooting in winter sub zero temperature is my prerogative in I assure, we both have a common passion in it. I’m barefooter too. In winter I often walk with my bare feet on snow, ice, run crosses. When temp. -7 up to -9 degrees C I able stay more then 2 hours wearing no shoes. You can see pics of my feet on broken glass in winter. I walk on gravel, stones ground, cause I’m involved in hard barefootig. Last summer two weeks long I was barefoot, made everyday no less than 15-20 kilometers in mount terrain. I from Poland, so when I ‘ve spending my holyday in Tatry, near Krakow (see a map), i bared my feet in train to Krakow from Warsaw and in Zakopane (main town of Polish Tatry) to hotel I made my way on bare feet. In hotel (it was country villa on the mount pick) I had put my sportshoes under bed and for two weeks hot remembered about them. I was walking on the picks to 2300 meters from see level barefoot. I just train my feet for extreme hard barefooting. I’m not masochist, it’s only passion of mine. For your pity I’m guy, not girl. But barefoot girls are inspire me to be barefooter. I know u r from Pery – far from Poland. We can be in touch. I sent to u some pics of my feet. I ‘ve another hard bf experience – I filmed myself walking on the shit of pines, on beer capsules, and glass. Can u send me some pics from your collection of hard soles girls going bf . Maybe you give me some links to sites about barefooting or discussion groups. Do u know girls always bf or going bf forever? I’ll be thankful for any information of u. My best regards.
Write: witmark@hotmail.com
DG2001
Posted: Feb 18 2005, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Witowt

I am glad to know we share a common passion for barefoot girls walking on uncomfortable surfaces. BTW, I am straight, not gay, so I hope you understand I am NOT interested in pics of you barefoot. But I read you have a collection of pics of GIRLS going barefoot, so we might exchange some. E-mail me, if you are interested in exchanging pics of GIRLS. dg_2001@yahoo.com

Regards and have a nice weekend

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Hal
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

Hey, if you dude`s have cool photos of GIRLS why not post them so we can all see them???

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare summer feet at
Toes-in-Action
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]