City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> It's some kind of complex some people born with, Some reason in my opinion
tristan
  Posted: Sep 4 2009, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1657

Well, foot fetish came from the very begining of my memory. Hard to say how it formed, and even harder to say why.

But I can tell how it feels, a bit laugh.gif

first, no need to mention, they're so beautiful (well, part of the complex if you feel so too wink.gif )

second, a thought from nowhere told me that it was a lillte shameful when someone barefeet with other's with shoes and socks on. so...you're gonna love these girls kind of in pity.

well, at last I must say, there are a thousand Hamlets in a thousand people's eyes. My feelings maybe just apply to myself, and I always respect those don't feel in the same way laugh.gif

PS, I've got another fetish of the cuffs, and got kind of combined with the barefeet one...so it'll be great to see cuffed barefeet girls on this site. Well, that depends on you guys wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted: Jul 18 2010, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1258

I often wonder why I'm attracted to women's feet--and I can figure out no reason for it!
For me, it started around 9 or 10. There wasn't a single incident that started it, only several minor ones. And no, I was never attracted to my mother's feet! (A few of my aunts, though)
I feel that having a foot fetish gives us an advantage. It allows us to enjoy another female body part!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]