Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Concerns on most recent update - Julia cleaning
jwiggum2002
  Posted: Jan 25 2005, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

I apologise if I seem to be a bit of a kiljoy but I do have a couple of points regarding the latest update.

1. Whilst I love the idea of a girl cleaning barefoot, especially one so sexy as Julia, I can't help but want to point out that surely it os very dangerous to mix water with electricity. Don't mean to lecture you and I appreciate you are all adults, but, it does not seem very safe to me, anyone else share my concern?

2. Am I correct in thinking that this site is all about dirty soles? They seem far too clean, I could see other clips like this elsewhere on other paysites. If I have got the concept of the site wrong then I fully apologise to all concerned. If the concept of the site is just girls being barefoot going about their daily lives then I retract my statement.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I actually loved Julia's video and pics! She is sexy and her feet are beautiful, and the idea of a girl cleaning barefoot is lovely!

I coincide: it's dangerous mixing electricity and water! Especially if barefoot...

I would love also if for a next "cleaning video" the girl would have dirty soles... e.g. by sweeping, etc.

At the end we see Julia leaving barefoot... is there a "part two" of this video, with her barefoot adventures outdoors?

Please, consider making the girls walk barefoot on a construction site or a place full of rocks, debris, garbage, etc.

Thanks a lot for this great update... and thanks Julia for such a beautiful performance!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Paul
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

At the end we see Julia leaving barefoot... is there a "part two" of this video, with her barefoot adventures outdoors?

Of course, there is part two where Julia leaves home to throw out the garbage, and even part three, where Julia washes her VERY FILTHY (because part two) feet wink.gif
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I await the next update. Can't wait to see some filthy soles, as long as we see her actually in the process of getting them dirty - thats ok for me!

I was just expressing my feelings, not actually complaining, I hope you appreciate that.

Thanks.

John, 24. Manchester.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 26 2005, 04:35 PM)
Of course, there is part two where Julia leaves home to throw out the garbage, and even part three, where Julia washes her VERY FILTHY (because part two) feet wink.gif

Great news Paul, thanks! Hope to see Julia walking barefoot on very dirty places...

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Paul
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Is this place dirty enough? wink.gif

user posted image
user posted image
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

oh yeah, now that looks like a dirty sole!!!!

Can't wait for the video...bring on the next update.

John.

p.s. Any chance of more recent updates? I know it must be a lot of work, but I hate having to wait, even those 4 or 5 days...I know I am cheeky!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 27 2005, 05:22 PM)
Is this place dirty enough? wink.gif

user posted image
user posted image

Beautiful pics Paul, thanks!

Is there a chance to see Julia (or other of the girls) actually walking barefoot on garbage, on debris??? Or in a really filthy place???

Regards

Guillermo

--------------------
Regards

DG
barefooter3000
  Posted: Jan 28 2005, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED By User himself...
PMEmail Poster
barefooter3000
  Posted: Jan 29 2005, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED by user Himself.......
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jan 30 2005, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

great update...I agree with barefooter3000, it would be great if we got to see her actually walking in the mud, there is not nearly enough mud squishing on the site. Anyone else agree that mud is sexy?
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 31 2005, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi!

Wow! Julia's second update is wonderful, thanks! Her soles get so dirty, it's great!

Hope soon she and the other girls can walk barefoot on more extreme situations, such as sharp gravel, in the garbage, etc.

I liked to see Julia running barefoot. I think it would be great to see the girls jogging barefoot in the street, amazing the passers by.

I would also see the girls kneeling in a bench in the park or something in the like, so that we can observe their dirty soles in all their glory...and also the passers by!!! I love to see the expressions of amazement of the people when they watch a pretty girl being barefoot and showing her dirty soles!

Regards

DG

PS: Please don't forget about the glasswalking and the firewalking... Is there a chance to see a girl putting out cigarettes on the soles of other girl, just as if they were simple ashtrays, in public, in front of the people???

--------------------
Regards

DG
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0098 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]