Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Thoughts about users-generated links list
Paul
Posted: Jun 13 2009, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I like to surf general footfetish forums like mouse pad and wu's forum. These boards have many nice content and links, but it's hard to find what you like the most.

What do you think about making the site that looks like links list, but every registered user can post links without premoderations, just like posts on message boards? It would be possible to add tags to links, rank links and users, make your own favourites list, see other's favourites, search by tags, and may be "profile" users (make "recommendet for you" section). May be some other features.

The problem can arise that spammers will flood the list with links to FHGs, paysites with reflinks and other shit. But I think this can be solved by community itself. For example, there is "report shit" button near each link. If number of such reports is big enough, the link will be disabled. Or something similar.

Is there something like I've described? Would (or can) it be interesting site?
PMEmail Poster
prospector
Posted: Jun 20 2009, 02:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 245

Paul, I noticed that you haven't had any replies on this thread, so I thought I would share my two cents worth. Like you said, over the years I have made quite a few online searches for good-quality photos of barefoot women in public, and have often wished that the search engines could offer more than they do. Having an interested community to share links with makes sense, because we long-term lovers of barefoot girls and women know more about what we like to see than some "hitmap" generated by shear volume of traffic ever will. So yes, a good idea worth pursuing if it can come together without consuming more than an interested moderator such as yourself can give.

cool.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]