City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Extreme Photosessions

Would you like new extreme photosessions? Which ones would be your preferred options?
1. Glasswalking [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
2. Firewalking [ 2 ]  [6.06%]
3. Running barefoot on sharp gravel and thorns [ 7 ]  [21.21%]
4. Climbing a mountain barefoot [ 9 ]  [27.27%]
5. Putting several cigarettes on bare soles [ 1 ]  [3.03%]
6. 1 and 2 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
7. 1 and 3 [ 4 ]  [12.12%]
6. All the above [ 10 ]  [30.30%]
Total Votes: 33
Guests cannot vote 
DG2001
Posted on May 18 2009, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi! Please vote on the above poll if you're interested in extreme photo sessions. Thanks!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted on Jun 13 2009, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Anyone else would be interested in extreme photo sessions? Not only snow, but sharp gravel, broken glass, rocks, hot coals, cigarettes, etc.

--------------------
Regards

DG
b'ftlvr2008
Posted on Jun 15 2009, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

I second DG, snow is OK, more hardcore on the street sessions like Hal's hippy gals.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted on Jun 18 2009, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1507

As demonstrated in many videos,in this forum,glasswalking and firewalking are not a real test for tough soles,can be done even from actress with tender soles.

Climbing a mountain require also specific athletics ability,and I don't think that girls will have...

Simply walk for some kilometers (4/5) over very sharp gravel , rocks and thorns require soles hard like leather,but no more , and some gravel road is present almost every where.

The best will be a very pretty girls , like Valya or many other in this site,walk on very sharp gravel , training her feet day by day , until have tough hard soles like
Juliana (or quite similar),filming week by week the progress...
PMEmail Poster
like_them_dirty
Posted on Jun 18 2009, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1500

There is no option I can choose. I'm not into extreme stuff like glasswalking, sharp gravel, cigarettes etc. The only 'extreme' thing that came up my mind is girl, not used to going barefoot, going barefoot for longer period of time (days, weeks or even months?) and Paul would monitor her progress - building callouses, dirt that won't wash away etc. Just watch a girl becoming a barefooter wink.gif And she could run her diary... But it's probably very hard to find girl willing to do it. Dream on...
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted on Jun 19 2009, 11:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's very hard to find girl willing to do it,but some models of this site has already
done it , but unfortunately only for brief time.

I think is possible to find some pretty model girls to became a barefooter,walking barefeet over everything, for several month,like in a reality show.
But I think that , like a professional actress / model , would want to be paid for do that......

PMEmail Poster
maxxx_xam
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 202

Answering to the last message.
Can't say that it's easy, but it's real to find a girl who is not a barefooter but begins to do so. My GF is that girl and I think that there is other girls with similar wishes. All that she (they?) need is some help in this task.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I proposed something similar long ago: a "normal" girl who becomes a true barefooter, and of course documenting the whole process: weekly close ups and even scans of her soles to see how they change their appearance, how they become tougher. Videos and pics of her walking gingerly on sharp gravel, coarse cement, etc. and then how she starts getting used to that and walks more confidently and for longer periods, interviews to the girl to know, in her own words, how she feels, etc.

It would be a great project, I hope Paul finds a girl willing to do it. It would be something "The Making of a real barefooter girl" :-)

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted on Jun 21 2009, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (maxxx_xam @ Jun 21 2009, 03:59 PM)
Answering to the last message.
Can't say that it's easy, but it's real to find a girl who is not a barefooter but begins to do so. My GF is that girl and I think that there is other girls with similar wishes. All that she (they?) need is some help in this task.

Your girlfriend is THAT girl? Great!

Please give her all the support and encouragement she needs and document and keep us informed of her progress.

Tell her she's got all of our moral support and admiration.

I'll be looking forward to your news!

--------------------
Regards

DG
maxxx_xam
Posted on Jun 22 2009, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jun 21 2009, 10:07 PM)
Your girlfriend is THAT girl? Great!
Please give her all the support and encouragement she needs and document and keep us informed of her progress.
Tell her she's got all of our moral support and admiration.
I'll be looking forward to your news!

I have bad news for you - she will not give me permission to post her photos over the internet because of her work with really strict rules. So the only way is to trust me that she is real and not my fantasy. I swear that it's so and i'm not lying or joking.
We've made to know each other in some common way, not because of bare feet. Then time to time I walked barefoot when we walked together and finally made her to try it herself.
PMEmail Poster
Clipper
Posted on Jun 24 2009, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

maxxx_xam , I don't think you will have any privacy problem , for 3 reasons :

1 - you should post photo only of her feet/ soles / legs , not her face , and never her real name, so no one will never recognize her

2- this is a "particular" site , if some one join to this forum is because is interested
in that things , is not a very known site , like facebook or flickr....

3 - even if know , you will not do nothing of illegal or bad,only feet photos ....

PMEmail Poster
maxxx_xam
Posted on Jun 26 2009, 05:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Clipper @ Jun 24 2009, 07:22 PM)
maxxx_xam , I don't think you will have any privacy problem , for 3 reasons

Well, I'll think about it.
Another problem is that she can accdentally find her photos somwere over the Internet - you know that photos are often re-posted. In that case I'll have problems sad.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0126 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]