City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Which scenario is your ideal?, What you like to see more from Paul

Ok guys, time to choose again...
I like best to see two or more barefoot girls in long travel scenes [ 4 ]  [8.00%]
I like best to see barefoot girls in the metro [ 5 ]  [10.00%]
I like best to see when barefoot girls appear to pose naturally (i.e. as if no camera were present) [ 7 ]  [14.00%]
I like best to see barefoot girls dress glamourously [ 4 ]  [8.00%]
I like best to see barefoot girls dress as in normal everyday life [ 5 ]  [10.00%]
I like to see barefoot girls defy painful situations (snow, gravel, glass, etc.) [ 12 ]  [24.00%]
I like to see barefoot girls demonstrate artistic, daring spirit. [ 3 ]  [6.00%]
like to see barefoot girls indoors in public places. [ 4 ]  [8.00%]
I can't decide because I just like to see all of these dreams come true... [ 6 ]  [12.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
prospector
Posted on Apr 2 2009, 02:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 245

Here is my first ever poll (another chance to express your wishes). rolleyes.gif
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Dec 8 2009, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

I like the idea of seeing a girl dress glamouresly, but be barefooted. Very unexpected!
PMEmail Poster
enigma71
Posted on Dec 9 2009, 11:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1622

To be in public, in a store, or wlking in a mall, or in the metro, dressed casually like Julia in that yellow top, or like Maryann, with her belly button peeping out, always barefoot, and in public places, with those black soles...is the sexiest thing on earth!!
PMEmail Poster
e350ln
Posted on Dec 8 2013, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3060

I like best to see when barefoot girls appear to pose naturally (i.e. as if no camera were present).
I do not like if model walks a lot in the store, touches to many things, but buy nothing. I would like if a girl would buy some thing. How about shopping day? This may be ordinary everyday shopping or long shopping day. It will be very cool if girl would walk on different types of surfaces: cold ceramic tiles, laminates, carpets. Carpets may be very cosy for her feet. Some markets have dirty floorings. I would like if some small piece of trash had stuck to her feet. It may be small piece of paper or plant. Any small piece of trash or dirt are very welcome. The model should not pay any attention to it. Photographer should make from time to time close-up photos of girl's feet, and girl should behave if no camera were present. Let us see how one surface make her feet black, but other surface cleans feet.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]