Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Country Feet
jwiggum2002
Posted: Feb 12 2009, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

When can we expect the next update for Country-Feet, I feel slightly cheated, I was fully expecting this site to be updated far more often...I like the content do not get me wrong but I hope to see another update soon.

On the subject of that, how about showing some of the girls with their shoes on at first, then taking them off to walk through the country barefoot, I do hope to see some mud too.

Thanks very much,

John W.
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Feb 13 2009, 06:52 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'll make next update on Sunday. As for shoes and mud, it will be possible to make such shootings next summer.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Feb 13 2009, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Paul @ Feb 13 2009, 01:52 AM)
I'll make next update on Sunday. As for shoes and mud, it will be possible to make such shootings next summer.

Good news, thanks a lot Paul!

Is it possible to include some extreme pics in this sessions? It would be nice to see the girls walking and running on sharp gravel, how about a barefoot race, can you include it when you shot the next update?

Any chance to see our country girls going downtown, to buy some groceries or something? Or wearing anklets?

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
jwiggum2002
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I have to say I am very disappointed about the lack of updates on the Country Feet website, most other sites update at least 2 or 3 times a week, if not daily. I appreciate that the weather dictates how much shooting can be done, but still, we are paying for a service.

If the updates do not improve over the next week or so I am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere.
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I am sorry to say I have cancelled my subscription to Country Feet due to the far too irregular updates.

As much as I like the content of the site it is just simply not worth my while paying for a service like this if it is never (or very rarely) updated.

If the service gets better in the future I will consider taking up a subscription again but at this time it is not worth my while.

Good luck with the site Paul, I will check regularly on here and of anyone mentioned an improvement to the update of the site I will consder rejoining.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0086 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]