Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Updates
jwiggum2002
Posted: Dec 7 2004, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

Hi there, just a quickie, am I correct in thinking the site is updated every 4 days? I know this is asking a lot and I understand that getting things together takes time, but is there any chance of more frequent updates? I would love to be able to come home from work and know there will be some new stuff for me to look at.

Also, how recent is the content? Has it just been filmed or is it a few weeks, or even months old?

This is not a criticism you understand, just merely a query - this is the first pay site I have ever joined and it has taken me a while to pluck up the courage to do it - please keep up the good work!!

John.
PMEmail Poster
Malinika
  Posted: Dec 9 2004, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi! We really have updated every 4 days. Maybe some day we'll update more often. Now we try to post bigger and bigger galleries and videos of better quality.
As for the content of the updates, we try to mix newly made sets and other photos so that the visitors could enjoy in summer winter photos as wel and vice versa.

Thank you that in a great ammount of pay sites you chose city-feet.com. Hope, you'll enjoy our models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0098 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]