Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Filming barefoot walkers in the UK
jwiggum2002
Posted: Dec 7 2004, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

Hi all, just wondered if there are any ladies in the north west of England amongst us who would like to stroll around the streets of Manchester barefoot, or anywhere really and have me and anyone else who interested in joining me in this venture film you, maybe we could set up a website similar to city-feet, not working against it you understand.

I think it would be great to get some UK barefooters on film, we have the weather for some nice muddy garden/forest shoots!

Anyone interested please reply to this post, thanks.
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Aug 9 2015, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

I remember posting this a long time ago, I never did get round to doing it.

Is anyone interested at all?
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 9 2015, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (jwiggum2002 @ Aug 9 2015, 03:48 PM)
I remember posting this a long time ago, I never did get round to doing it.

Is anyone interested at all?

I donŽt think youŽll get any response from girls interested in foot modeling in here. But being a cold weather fan I like your idea a lot. Watching clips featuring girls walking barefoot in cold, wet English weather would be great!
A suggestion: ask Paul or, even better, Hal for help. He might be interested in holding couple of shooting sessions in England. Also it would be much easier for him and his girls than for Paul and his crew, e.g. no visa required, shorter distance, etc.
PMEmail Poster
thefootaddict
Posted: Aug 17 2015, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3431

Wow, This was started a long time ago - But I don't think it will ever get out dated.

I myself had the very same idea a few years ago as I think a UK city feet is a great idea. I'm guessing that if you're willing to pay, then you should be able to find a few potential models who would be willing to go barefoot for a few hours. I do think that you're asking in the wrong place though. Try asking on few social networks. Fetlife might be worth a shot. If not there's ModelMayhem.

I'm in Leeds, and I'm very much interested in getting involved in this type of project if you still need a second person.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 17 2015, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (thefootaddict @ Aug 17 2015, 09:31 AM)
Wow, This was started a long time ago - But I don't think it will ever get out dated.

I myself had the very same idea a few years ago as I think a UK city feet is a great idea.  I'm guessing that if you're willing to pay, then you should be able to find a few potential models who would be willing to go barefoot for a few hours.  I do think that you're asking in the wrong place though.  Try asking on few social networks.  Fetlife might be worth a shot.  If not there's ModelMayhem.

I'm in Leeds, and I'm very much interested in getting involved in this type of project if you still need a second person.

Good to know that there are people around who are willing to help. Jwiggum2002, what do you think about the offer thefootaddict has just made? Will you be able to find a few models together?
Again, talk to Paul or Hal; it would be great if you used their distribution channels to reach your end customer.
English weather, English girls and City Feet. Irresistable combination!
Good luck!
PMEmail Poster
shakespeare
Posted: Aug 18 2015, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3397

South Wales it can be done
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Sep 14 2015, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

In London, people won't bat an eyelid.

In Covent Garden, and such cultural areas, it's quite common to see street artists performing barefoot.

For instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXiHL9cGCmE

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]