Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Very Dirty Feet
jwiggum2002
Posted: Dec 6 2004, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

I have recently joined the city-feet site and I am very impressed, I have wasted many an afternoon looking at the pictures and videos. I have a few requests for some activities I would like to see on the site.

Garages/Petrol stations - places where there are dirty, grimy, oily patches on the floor, it would make fantastic dirty soles.

Construction sites - this would be great to see some girls walking through some consrtuction sites exploring the terrain under their barefeet, getting their soles ever more dirty.

Muddy - I would love to see some girls walking through parks/muddy bits in streets and squishing mud between their toes getting their soles black with squidgy mud. - I know this is city-feet, but thought you might be able to branch out.

Cement - I would also like to see some girls walking through patches of wet cement, again squishing it between their toes.

I would appreciate it if you would consider some of my suggestions.

Thanks,

John.
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Dec 6 2004, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43

I have just been watching Sveta, weekend in summer part 4 (again!) and love the mud squishing at the end, please can we have more of this? I did think we would get to see her quishing mud when she was on the swing too, but alas we were denied.

Keep up the good work.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0084 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]