Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Naughty Barefeet Part4, She is cute and I was waiting
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 12 2008, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1385

I like the series. The walking by the bridge in broken glass was Good. She could have been a little more playfull with it. Lilia has great looking feet. I remember in her winter series where she put a cigarette. You figure in winter her feet would be more tender. So in summer shots I thought her soles would nice and tough. In the last one where sat down and were smoking and way she puffing the cigarette, my heart was racing, waiting for her to put it out barefoot. But nothing sad.gif What really would have been cool if she put hers out and since her girlfriend doesn't look like as much as a barefooter, she would put her out for her.. Just thought wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Mar 12 2008, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Mar 12 2008, 06:08 AM)
In the last one where sat down and were smoking and way she puffing the cigarette, my heart was racing, waiting for her to put it out barefoot. But nothing sad.gif

Hmm.... She's putting out a cigarette by her bare foot at 00:01:37 in "Lilya1_Vika2_01_04.wmv" in the update under question.
PMEmail Poster
Dirtyfeetlover
Posted: Mar 12 2008, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1334

Paul, who is other girl in this set? Lilia and...?
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Mar 12 2008, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Can't remember what's she name. I don't want to shoot her again, she isn't beauty, IMHO.
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Paul,,I just looked again at "Lilya1_Vika2_01_04.wmv" and at :01:37 and I can't see her put out a cigarette. She sits on the chain smoking one but it never shows her putting it out. It would be great if she did. Is it in the high res. version?
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

I'm very sorry, this scene is in Lilya1_Vika2_01_05.wmv , the video will be released with next update. I've read your question just after editing and encoding Lilya1_Vika2_01_05.wmv, that's why I confused these video clips.
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 03:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

No problem,,anytime you want what I did before done again, let me know. Now let me find some more pic's from my collection to add to the board.
PMEmail Poster
pobkin1
Posted: Mar 16 2008, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1196

Paul, you say the other girl is not a beauty and you don't want to shoot her again. For some of us the fact thyat she is no beauty is a bonus as it is more real; it's not only beauties who go barefoot.

Ted
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Mar 16 2008, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (pobkin1 @ Mar 16 2008, 10:43 AM)
Paul, you say the other girl is not a beauty and you don't want to shoot her again. For some of us the fact thyat she is no beauty is a bonus as it is more real; it's not only beauties who go barefoot.

Ted

Yeah, you are right Ted. There are not so many beauties on City Feet too smile.gif Most of them are girls-next-door.
PMEmail Poster
b'ftlvr2008
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 02:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I agree,,Lilya is cute and legs and feet are beautiful. But the girl next if she has real barefootability is great to see also. Also I love the way she put the cigarette out in this last update over putting it down and stepping on it. You she her soles while she doing it. She wasnt as aggressive as some others, but you could tell she done it before. And it just wasn't a stunt for the camera, especially when she showed and helped her girl friend do it also. I'd like to see a cigarette contest between some of the girls (like Nina, Sveta, Oksana or Luba) who can do it the slowest or over and over, let them get competitive.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (b'ftlvr2008 @ Mar 18 2008, 09:21 PM)
I agree,,Lilya is cute and legs and feet are beautiful. But the girl next if she has real barefootability is great to see also. Also I love the way she put the cigarette out in this last update over putting it down and stepping on it. You she her soles while she doing it. She wasnt as aggressive as some others, but you could tell she done it before. And it just wasn't a stunt for the camera, especially when she showed and helped her girl friend do it also. I'd like to see a cigarette contest between some of the girls (like Nina, Sveta, Oksana or Luba) who can do it the slowest or over and over, let them get competitive.

A competition? Great idea!!!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]