Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SVETLANA, What an angel!
DG2001
  Posted: Nov 11 2004, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow, thanks! Latest update, sexy, beautiful, angelical Svetlana walking barefoot in Moscow street is wonderful! This girl is a real beauty, so delicate and feminine...and her feet...gorgeous! Slender, well shaped, high arched, long... a true beauty.

The video was excellent, a great close-up of Svetlana's feet, moving and crushing, showing her dirty soles.

I would appreciate if such a close-up video and photo set could be made, but of Svetlana (or other of the new girls) crushing and dancing on broken glass, barefoot, showing us their soles as they step and walk on the broken glass....

I really think that it would be wonderful if you could make the girls glasswalk in public, in front of the passers-by. Could that be possible, Paul, Malinika? We've seen that the models of City Feet are brave girls, I am sure they wouldn't mind to do more glasswalking... And I am glad to see that I am not alone in this issue and that several other members appreciate glasswalking as much as I do.

Thanks a lot

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Lou Gojira
Posted: Dec 19 2004, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Yes, I have to agree DG, Svetlana is a real beauty. I especially enjoyed her last clip where all it was was where she stood in front of the camera and posed her feet, crushed a flower, then posed some more. Very simple type of clip, but very effective in showing her feet in all their magnificent splendor!

I wish all the girls would get clips of them filmed like that...say one "close-up" clip for each girl...that way we can simply admire the beauty of their feet, as well as enjoy the other types of clips in seeing them walk around barefoot.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
user posted image
http://www.dennis-n-mara.com/
PMEmail Poster
pheet
  Posted: Jan 14 2005, 12:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

hey lou its me "Pheet" tongue.gif ..wow! what do you think of her ?isnt she hot wub.gif

cant believe it ,what a babe.Perfect dirty barefeet wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]