DG2001
Posted: Oct 26 2004, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Paul, Malinika, Elena...

THANKS!

Latest update is great, I specially loved to see Elena putting out her cigarette with her bare sole, wow! She is a brave girl, I bet it was somewhat painful for her to feel the fire burning her naked sole, but she didn't care at all...

I really appreciate that putting out cigarettes with bare feet has been added to the videos, it's great the girls dare to do this. I wonder if another feature could be added, and it is that they put out the cigarettes with their bare feet, or better, on their naked soles (as if they were ashtrays) but IN PUBLIC, I mean, letting other people watch what they do, how brave they are, how strong their soles are????

It would also be great if there would be videos and photo sets of two girls, and that one puts out the cigarette on the sole of the other, and vice versa... as if the soles were ashtrays. It would be great if the lit cigarette would be put out slowly, allowing the fire to burn the skin of the sole a bit.

Another request (sorry for asking too much!) is to keep the glasswalk always alive in the videos and pics. It would be great if a public glasswalking, a street performance in which the girls would walk barefoot on broken glass in front of public, of the passers, could be arranged.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0083 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]