Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Lena update 4 and Suzdal
torhammar
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

Hi Paul,
Just have to come here and say that I absolutely loved the beautiful portrait shots of Lena in her latest update (number 4). What a pretty girl she is!
Also, the Suzdal trip was a lot of fun to see, I keep saying that it's such a great idea to have these trips to Russian towns, keep doing that!
Finally, Ira is special - she seems like a lot of fun!
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Torhammar!
I try to make more portraits in new shots, many members say it's good idea smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 9 2007, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Paul

The portraits are a great idea and are beautiful. One of the things that make City Feet a special site, different from others, is that it is not a "foot site" but a barefoot girl site... we don't just see pics of girls showing their feet to the camera, with clean or dirty soles, or boring videos of a girl sitting in a sofa doing a "foot show" video. What we see here are barefoot girls, girls who walk barefoot in public, in the street, among people, in public transport. We see girls, not just feet, and the portraits are a good way to show us the whole beauty of such brave, sensual girls.

I like City Feet as it is, it shows us real girls walking barefoot in the city streets and even on extreme situations. Here we can see girls, not just their feet, and that's important. Thanks a lot and congratulations for such a good work. Keep the style!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0084 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]