> Nadya, barefoot office lady
Highlander
  Posted: Jan 21 2007, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Hi Paul,

I love the combination elegant office lady and barefoot :-)
Thanks for this shots.
I hope we see her soles getting very black and people looking at her with astonishment.

Greetings from Germany
Highlander
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Paul
Posted: Jan 21 2007, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Thank you Highlander! Of course you'll see all you've mentioned smile.gif
DG2001
Posted: Jan 22 2007, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

It's a beautiful photo session Paul, well done!

Please consider in future sessions the girls kneeling on the floor so that their dirty soles are clearly seen. It would be nice also that, while kneeling, their legs were crossed.

Is it possible for your tough soled models to allow any passer by or friend to examine their calloused, dirty soles??? It would be hot to see another person examining, touching the soles of the girls, finding with astonishment how tough, rough their soles are, appreciating how dirty they are.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
torhammar
Posted: Jan 29 2007, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 259

Hi Paul -
Thanks for the fantastic close-up pictures of Nadya's face in part two of this update, I do not think I have seen a more beautiful girl before.... Absolutely stunning.
Kind regards,
T
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Jan 29 2007, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (torhammar @ Jan 29 2007, 06:01 PM)
Hi Paul -
Thanks for the fantastic close-up pictures of Nadya's face in part two of this update, I do not think I have seen a more beautiful girl before.... Absolutely stunning.
Kind regards,
T

One of the things that makes CF not only different from the other barefoot girls websites, but THE BEST, is that it shows full body pics of girls actually walking barefoot in the city, in the country, even traveling barefoot and doing extreme things.

Other websites just show girls sitting in a chair or bed, showing their clean soles, and some even only show the feet, not the face! I think the true attraction for a footman is not only the bare feet by themselves, but the barefoot WOMAN as a whole.

Good work Paul! Thanks a lot

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
Paul
Posted: Jan 29 2007, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Paul -
Kind regards,
T

Thank you Torhammar smile.gif I'm glad you like the portrait shots!

I think the true attraction for a footman is not only the bare feet by themselves, but the barefoot WOMAN as a whole.

Totally agree DG!
It's boring to see long series composed of similar photos showing feet closeups, even in case the feet are dirty. Often it's supposed you should desire to lick the dirt off from the feet unsure.gif blink.gif Evidently it's not my passion smile.gif

I love barefoot girls, not only their feet! Barefooting reveales many good things about girl's personality. But being barefooted on a sofa reveales nothing.
DG2001
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 05:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Paul @ Jan 29 2007, 09:32 PM)
Totally agree DG!
It's boring to see long series composed of similar photos showing feet closeups, even in case the feet are dirty. Often it's supposed you should desire to lick the dirt off from the feet unsure.gif blink.gif Evidently it's not my passion smile.gif

I love barefoot girls, not only their feet! Barefooting reveales many good things about girl's personality. But being barefooted on a sofa reveales nothing.

Hi Paul

We are tuned in the same wavelenght my friend! It's nice to see a pretty girl with dirty soles, but licking them... well, not my passion either :-)

It's barefoot girls walking in the streets, in places where they are supposed to wear shoes what is attractive, not only their pretty feet, but the whole barefooter girl. A barefoot girl looks attractive, feminine, delicate, beautiful, in touch with nature, happy... helpless, but brave at the same time, ready to face whatever surface comes in front of ther on her bare feet.

Thanks again for this wonderful website, Paul and Malinika. Long life City Feet!

Your friend

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
torhammar
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 01:49 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 259

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jan 30 2007, 05:19 PM)

We are tuned in the same wavelenght my friend! It's nice to see a pretty girl with dirty soles, but licking them... well, not my passion either :-)

It's barefoot girls walking in the streets, in places where they are supposed to wear shoes what is attractive, not only their pretty feet, but the whole barefooter girl. A barefoot girl looks attractive, feminine, delicate, beautiful, in touch with nature, happy... helpless, but brave at the same time, ready to face whatever surface comes in front of ther on her bare feet.

Exactly, guys! That's how it is, and that's why this site is so nice - it stays away from the bizarre stuff!
T
PMEmail Poster
Highlander
Posted: Jan 31 2007, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19

Hi Paul, DG, torhammar,

i absolutely agree with you.

I love barefoot girls in everyday situations where no one expects that she is barefoot.

And your models are very very beautiful :-)

Paul, is there any chance to see one of your first models Regina again?

Greetings from Munich, Germany
Highlander

FC Bayern has a new coach
PMEmail PosterYahoo
avv
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1710

thanks alot
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]