> Barefoot Travel - Tula
DG2001
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi Paul

One question, in the Barefoot Travel to Tula there were two girls, a tall one and a not so tall one. What are the names of those girls???

Thanks!

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Paul
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:23 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

The names of both girls are the same, Irina (Ira).
DG2001
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks a lot Paul!

Please give my regards to them and tell them that they look very sexy walking barefoot in the city, and that their feet are beautiful, specially their tough, dirty soles.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
torhammar
Posted: Jan 26 2007, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

Hi Paul, Malinika -

The "trip to Tula" update was another great one! Here was another chance again to see two or more lovely girls laughing, smiling, fooling around, enjoying themselves while exploring another Russian town. Both the travels to different countries as well as the trips to Russian towns are so nice to see.

It's also fun to watch the "extreme barefooting" updates for the same reason - a bunch of girls laughing and enjoying themselves!

There is no doubt your site is the best, most classy, of all sites of this type. This is just because of the fact that you stay away from the bizarre, absurd and offensive material that so many of the other sites have and instead show lovely girls are in everyday normal situations, just walking around and going on the bus and so on and exploring Moscow or other places!

It is by the way also very good that you so often include some close-ups of the girls' faces, as many of them are so amazingly pretty.

You have in my opinion managed to have the best site of this sort that I have ever seen. Keep doing what you have been doing so far, keep the same high standard and I will continue to look for updates with pleasure for a long time to come.

Best wishes to you and all the girls.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0088 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]