> dirtyfeetgirls.com
DG2001
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Dear Pavel

The latest dirtyfeetgirls.com update has some nice pics. The girls have nice feet and their soles are dirty. But I believe they don't fit City Feet's style. They look "artificial", and licking dirty soles definitely doesn't fit in CF.

I understand that set being a collaboration of a friend, and that's good, but they could be published in an special section, not in the main one. City Feet style is girls actually WALKING barefoot in the street, in public, in extreme conditions. Getting their soles dirty, tough, calloused. Walking barefoot on ANYTHING, from sharp gravel to hot pavement and snow. Walking barefoot on broken glass, putting cigarettes out on their soles, running barefoot in the street, being barefoot in the metro, in taxis. Not just sitting there doing nothing but showing their dirty soles and having a guy licking them. Many people like that and it's respectable, but it's not what City Feet offers.

Believe me, City Feet pics are, by far, much better than the last update. Honestly, I would say that City Feet is THE BEST barefoot girls website all over the Internet.

Kind regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0083 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]