City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> "Real-life" series, CF, BUG or both?

I like...
CF real-life series. [ 5 ]  [41.67%]
BUG barefoot lifestyle series. [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
both CF real-life series and BUG barefoot lifestyle series. [ 6 ]  [50.00%]
neither CF real-life series nor BUG barefoot lifestyle series. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Apr 15 2019, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Frankly, I´m a diehard friend of Paul´s real-life series because watching them feels like following a fictional character in a film you have always wanted to see. The camera allows you to observe the girl discretely from a safe distance, to "walk" behind her or to wait for her while she´s moving towards you. The camera shows you closeups not only of her feet but also of her face, which is great. I believe that this Paul´s formula is a dream come true as most of us would like to do exactly the same thing when we happen to see a barefoot beauty in the street, which isn´t possible if we don´t want to come across as weirdos...
In other words, Paul helps us leave this miserable world and takes us straight to our dreamland! wink.gif

The Feetosopher´s approach is slightly different. He is more personal. His video clips don´t show you a barefoot stranger, a fictional character, no, he offers you something else. The way I see it, viewing his work feels like watching footage you made yourself during an outing with your girlfriend. She talks to you, she teases you because she knows very well that you´re into her feet. And she looks around at the passers-by as if she wanted to find out whether or not they´ve figured out the same thing or whether there are others who are like you. I admit, the more "barefoot lifestyle" stuff the Feetosopher comes up with, the more I´m beginning to love this angle. wink.gif

A long story short, I voted CF but the margin wasn´t as large as I´d have thought.

What about you, guys? smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Apr 17 2019, 09:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Well, there's room for everything but as many of you will know I'll vote for the 'real life' CF school every day of the week.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 18 2019, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

My vote went for.. well, you can easily guess.. biggrin.gif

Of course there is no questioning that City Feet is the clear market leader as far as barefooting videos are concerned.. in terms of both quantity and quality.

Yet @bfwatcher got it right.. when I decided to launch BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, it was clear to me from the very beginning
that creating a "poor people's copycat" of either City Feet or Toes-In-Action would have been a losing strategy.
So I went for something VERY DIFFERENT from CF and TIA with BUG.
BUG is very "Italian-style".. if you do not like Italian girls, poshy outfits, Italian art cities and Italy in general.. BUG is not for you.

As for videos: my background is 100% photographic, so I have a "photographic" approach to videomaking
(of course I know well that a paysite without videos is a losing horse nowadays, so I learned to make videos, too).
That is the reason why you will NEVER see me chasing models from a distance, and also why I love interacting with models in my videos.

One thing is certain: you will not find anything similar to BUG "Barefoot Lifestyle" photosets and videos neither at CF nor at TIA.
And I draw also your attention to the fact that BUG is currently the ONLY paysite about barefooting which offers "multiple day barefoot adventures".
CF used to provide such features in its early days, but to my knowledge it has long ceased to do so.
So the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOURS are currently UNIQUE in their format.. STAY TUNED for the 2019 EDITION! wink.gif

In conclusion, as @Mike123 rightly wrote.. there is room for everything.. including BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Apr 19 2019, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for your comments, gentelmen!

@Mike123, "you'll vote for the 'real life' CF school every day of the week". Cool but why? The same reason? A differnt one? wink.gif

@Feetosopher, you´ve come up with a unique formula. That goes without saying! But I would love your site far more if you had gone for that "poor people´s copycat" of CF. Apart from that I wouldn´t even call it copycat at all, I´d prefer to use the word "know-how" instead. wink.gif Joking of course. I know how proud you are of the footprint your original projects have left in our shoeless world so far! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted on Apr 20 2019, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

Well, I voted for the combo, CF and BUG. As Feetosopher already stated, they both share beautiful barefoot girls, but are very different in their styles. For me, it's a great complement to have both.

If there was only the choice between CF and BUG, it would have been BUG, as I really love the Italian girls and Feetosophers style of presenting them!

But I'm happy both exist, as so we can see beautiful barefoot girls both from Italy and Russia. And not to forget TIA, featuring beautiful German girls... ;-)

And not to forget BN! I really love getting more than just feet for some of the BUG girls. THAT really makes the BUG/BN dyad unique and unreached! I know, there was some nudity on CF in the past, but it was very little and stopped. I don't know the current status, though.

On the other hand, Chilly Feet is a special and unique branch of City Feet I adore!

My list of favorites would be:
1) BUG
2) Chilly Feet !
3a) City Feet
3b) TIA

Happy Easter to all!
g.b.

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 20 2019, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Apr 20 2019, 10:05 AM)
Well, I voted for the combo, CF and BUG. As Feetosopher already stated, they both share beautiful barefoot girls, but are very different in their styles. For me, it's a great complement to have both.

If there was only the choice between CF and BUG, it would have been BUG, as I really love the Italian girls and Feetosophers style of presenting them!

But I'm happy both exist, as so we can see beautiful barefoot girls both from Italy and Russia. And not to forget TIA, featuring beautiful German girls... ;-)

And not to forget BN! I really love getting more than just feet for some of the BUG girls. THAT really makes the BUG/BN dyad unique and unreached! I know, there was some nudity on CF in the past, but it was very little and stopped. I don't know the current status, though.

On the other hand, Chilly Feet is a special and unique branch of City Feet I adore!

1) BUG
2) Chilly Feet !
3a) City Feet
3b) TIA

Happy Easter to all!
g.b.

Happy Easter break to you, amico.. and thank you very much for your cool comment! smile.gif

Yours is indeed a wise approach, and shows your deep knowledge of the world of foot-focused adult paysites! wink.gif
BUG, CF and TIA are of course competing for broadly the same group of potential customers.. but are indeed different from one another,
and I agree with you that they are complementary in what they offer!
A subscription to CF allows enjoying kazillions of quality pictures and videos, but is certainly not cheap.
The focus of CF is mostly on "real-life" barefooting, even if it is staged with models who do not seem to be real-life barefooters.
A subscription to TIA is much cheaper, allows enjoying kazillions of pictures, but not so much video content, as Hal runs a stand alone clips4sale store for that.
TIA has a mix of clean & dirty feet, and ranges from non-barefooting models to true real-life hardcore barefooters.. I can certify that, because I have had the pleasure of meeting several of them in person!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS has the cheapest subscription fee, which allows enjoying more HD VIDEO content than TIA.
And yes, the combo membership allows enjoying also the barefoot erotica (pictures and HD VIDEOS) of BAREFOOT NUDITY.. a UNIQUE plus indeed! wink.gif
The focus of BUG is on the glamorous side of barefooting.. Italian-style!
Most of the girls featured on BUG are true amateurs; none of them is a 24/7 barefooter (except RED-X, who is however more a BAREFOOT NUDITY model), but they sure can deliver no-nonsense barefooting, as the all-day "Barefoot Lifestyle" and multiple-day "Barefoot Urban Girls European Tour" series clearly show!

Thank you so much for stating that "If there was only the choice between CF and BUG, it would have been BUG, as I really love the Italian girls and Feetosopher's style of presenting them".. I take these words as an appreciation that goes beyond our personal friendship in real life! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 20 2019, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 19 2019, 08:23 PM)
@Feetosopher, you´ve come up with a unique formula. That goes without saying! But I would love your site far more if you had gone for that "poor people´s copycat" of CF. Apart from that I wouldn´t even call it copycat at all, I´d prefer to use the word "know-how" instead. wink.gif Joking of course. I know how proud you are of the footprint your original projects have left in our shoeless world so far!  smile.gif

Thank you again for your appreciation of my efforts at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
Well, I think that BUG, CF and TIA are the result of the personality and background of three very different guys who share a passion for female barefooting.
I am afraid that I could not master Pavel's or Hal's "know-how" successfully even if I wanted to.
I have my own know-how and my own style.. as long as there are dudes out there happy to grab their credit card to subscribe to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. the show will go on.. wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 20 2019, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, frankly speaking I did not expect any forum members other than my personal friend @gb62da liking BUG "Barefoot Lifestyle" series as much as CF "real-life" series.. what a nice surprise! smile.gif
Thank you also to the voters who did not comment! smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Apr 20 2019, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (gb62da @ Apr 20 2019, 10:05 AM)

1) BUG
2) Chilly Feet !
3a) City Feet
3b) TIA

Happy Easter to all!
g.b.

Thanks for your interesting comment. We certainly can´t complain about the lack of variety in our community of feet admirers!

I´m glad that you mentioned ChF and TIA as well. I chose not to include them in the poll because neither Hal nor Paul have said that they would like to do what Mike123 calls "a girl on a mission" stuff there. In spite of that, both these sites are great and I hope they stay around as long as possible. wink.gif

By the way, what do you make of what´s going on with Chilly Feet? Isn´t it rather ridiculous having to wait for almost SIX months for a particular girl´s series to finish? Paul really should update the site in winter only. Frankly, I can´t come to terms with the sad fact that the ChF update rate has dropped from FIVE to FORTY-FIVE days. mad.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Apr 20 2019, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 20 2019, 04:24 PM)
@Feetosopher, you´ve come up with a unique formula. That goes without saying! But I would love your site far more if you had gone for that "poor people´s copycat" of CF. Apart from that I wouldn´t even call it copycat at all, I´d prefer to use the word "know-how" instead. wink.gif Joking of course. I know how proud you are of the footprint your original projects have left in our shoeless world so far!  smile.gif

Thank you again for your appreciation of my efforts at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! smile.gif
Well, I think that BUG, CF and TIA are the result of the personality and background of three very different guys who share a passion for female barefooting.
I am afraid that I could not master Pavel's or Hal's "know-how" successfully even if I wanted to.
I have my own know-how and my own style.. as long as there are dudes out there happy to grab their credit card to subscribe to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. the show will go on.. wink.gif

This is exactly the answer I expected! smile.gif

As for the "three very different guys", long live all of you! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Apr 20 2019, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great topic and poll,

i also voted for both, as i love what you guys (feetospher, hal, paul) are offering to us.
Your approaches are vastly different and thats whats makes it interesting.
on one day i´m more in TIA mood, on another day more a BUG mood, and on another day in a CF mood, we are really spoiled today, arnt we?

yeah, lets not forget about BUN, for me personally is my favourite
biggrin.gif as its so unique, kinky and special, that absolutely fits my taste without a compromise.
sometimes (or often) i wish cf models would show a little bit more, you know wink.gif.. so i would really not mind a counterpedant of BAREFOOT URBAN NUDITY at city-feet, with russian models, their dirty feet and nudity, pauls filming style his aesthetic.

i also really love chilly-feet, but with its update-circle, i takes so long to get a full set

cheers and happy easter

PS. what i also like is returning models for a variety of sets, thats one thing i miss a little bit on cf, as unlike in the past, we very often had different sets with the same model.. but luckily, we still have a few :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 21 2019, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 20 2019, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Apr 20 2019, 04:24 PM)

This is exactly the answer I expected! smile.gif

As for the "three very different guys", long live all of you! wink.gif

biggrin.gif great minds think alike.. don't they? wink.gif
As for "long life".. I do not know Pavel's age.. but I am a bit older than Hal.. whatever.. thank you! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 21 2019, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Apr 20 2019, 05:31 PM)
great topic and poll,

i also voted for both, as i love what you guys (feetospher, hal, paul) are offering to us.
Your approaches are vastly different and thats whats makes it interesting.
on one day i´m more in TIA mood, on another day more a BUG mood, and on another day in a CF mood, we are really spoiled today, arnt we?

yeah, lets not forget about BUN, for me personally is my favourite
biggrin.gif as its so unique, kinky and special, that absolutely fits my taste without a compromise.
sometimes (or often) i wish cf models would show a little bit more, you know wink.gif.. so i would really not mind a counterpedant of BAREFOOT URBAN NUDITY at city-feet, with russian models, their dirty feet and nudity, pauls filming style his aesthetic.

i also really love chilly-feet, but with its update-circle, i takes so long to get a full set

cheers and happy easter

PS. what i also like is returning models for a variety of sets, thats one thing i miss a little bit on cf, as unlike in the past, we very often had different sets with the same model.. but luckily, we still have a few :-)

Thank you very much for your appreciation, amico!!! smile.gif
Your love for BAREFOOT NUDITY was already well known to me,
but I did not take for granted that you rate BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Barefoot Lifestyle" series
as high as CF "real-life" series.. great to know indeed, many thanks! smile.gif

For a period the offer was even wider, as Barefoot Forever (non-nude) and Public Sluts (nude) were still online..
yet probably the market is too tiny for 5/6 sites focusing on barefooting (there are a couple of Russian ones besides CF, even if their existence
seems to be quite.. adventurous.. biggrin.gif) and for 2 sites focusing on barefoot exhibitionism (I do not consider Nude-In-Public, NIP-Activity and
Nude-In-Russia, as their focus is different).

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Apr 22 2019, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's really curious to see how the Forum members who like both BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS "Barefoot Lifestyle" series and CF "real-life" series
have explained in detail the reasons behind their preferences..
by contrast, the "CF über Alles" dudes have provided no explanation, with the sole exception of @bfwatcher (who launched the poll).
I wonder whether this is a language barrier issue (CF has many subscribers in Russia and other Slavic countries, and they might not be that comfortable with English), or whether there are other reasons behind this attitude.
I am also surprised to see that the more vocal supporters of "CF's unquestionable superiority", such as my longtime friend Duffman847 ( tongue.gif )
or michael0218, haven't written a word to restate their mantra.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Apr 22 2019, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thirteen replies and nine votes - not bad at all! My thanks go to everyone that chose to participate in this poll!

As for the slight disagreement between CF and BUG supporters, let´s bury the hutchet, shall we? After all, we´re all interested in the same thing - barefoot female beauty! I´m not making it up, just check out the poll results if you don´t believe me! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]