City Feet message board

Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot Park Official. Daily Updates, https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/106864
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 13 2019, 12:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3619

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Sports girl Madlena in denim overalls in the city meadow (Part 4 of 6)

Description:
Beautiful and sports girl shows her strong and flexible feet with long toes in the city park.

Part 4 of 6.

Models:

Madlena. Beautiful smiling and athletic girl with strong and flexible feet with long toes. 23 year old, 37 size feet.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 14 2019, 10:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image
user posted image

Mature barefoot Eva makes foot show on the grass (Part 3 of 6)

Description:
Beautiful mature barefoot girl shows her very flexible feet and wrinkled soles on a hot summer day.

Part 3 of 6.

Models:

Eva. Professional model and dancer with ideal form of feet. 34 year old, 38 size feet.

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 05:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (DBF @ Jan 10 2019, 05:45 PM)
Pretty girls, nice feet however I don’t think you understand the CF aesthetic! The feet need to be DIRTY! not Clean, understand this and you will be welcome here.

Well put...and I agree. Some of the girls are pretty....but not at the standard of Paul's models...but that's ok as no one makes that cut anyway....(except Paul's models)....
These girls need to go to more urban, more city locations, like CF, and get their feet truly dirty. Also, It's sexier and more stimulating when they are barefoot in places with other, shod people surrounding them and in their midst.
Another thing, why even show a model whose feet you describe as "ugly"??? Hell, we don't want "ugly" at any time here. Life is too short. An ideal example of a shoot for a model of yous would be the recent model, the Goth girl Anna, She was barely acknowledging the camera, very pretty, with LOVELY feet and soles.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 15 2019, 08:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 15 2019, 05:40 AM)
Pretty girls, nice feet however I don’t think you understand the CF aesthetic! The feet need to be DIRTY! not Clean, understand this and you will be welcome here.

Well put...and I agree. Some of the girls are pretty....but not at the standard of Paul's models...but that's ok as no one makes that cut anyway....(except Paul's models)....
These girls need to go to more urban, more city locations, like CF, and get their feet truly dirty. Also, It's sexier and more stimulating when they are barefoot in places with other, shod people surrounding them and in their midst.
Another thing, why even show a model whose feet you describe as "ugly"??? Hell, we don't want "ugly" at any time here. Life is too short. An ideal example of a shoot for a model of yous would be the recent model, the Goth girl Anna, She was barely acknowledging the camera, very pretty, with LOVELY feet and soles.

"(...) Some of the girls are pretty....but not at the standard of Paul's models...but that's ok as no one makes that cut anyway....(except Paul's models) (...)"

Well sir.. kinda a matter of tastes, I'd say.. luckily for me and Hal, some see it differently.. biggrin.gif
Personally I think that many BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and Toes-In-Action models
are AT LEAST as good looking as any City Feet model.. and not ALL City Feet models could run for Miss Universe, at least above the ankle.. smile.gif

As for ugly feet.. many dudes here don't seem to bother that much about how feet look, provided that the owners put them to good use
by barefooting, and getting their soles very dirty.
Indeed some of the "real life barefoot women" you celebrate a lot.. have so-so / plain ugly feet.. and even worse, so-so / plain ugly FACES.. biggrin.gif

Finally.. I have always taken pride in being fair towards my competitors. This vendor has another store which deals with urban barefooting.
This store is about another concept, which you may like or not. But it's nearly impossible to get black soles if you walk in a park, sir.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 04:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 15 2019, 08:53 AM)

"(...) Some of the girls are pretty....but not at the standard of Paul's models...but that's ok as no one makes that cut anyway....(except Paul's models) (...)"

Well sir.. kinda a matter of tastes, I'd say.. luckily for me and Hal, some see it differently.. biggrin.gif
are AT LEAST as good looking as any City Feet model.. and not ALL City Feet models could run for Miss Universe, at least above the ankle.. smile.gif

As for ugly feet.. many dudes here don't seem to bother that much about how feet look, provided that the owners put them to good use
Indeed some of the "real life barefoot women" you celebrate a lot.. have so-so / plain ugly feet.. and even worse, so-so / plain ugly FACES.. biggrin.gif

Finally.. I have always taken pride in being fair towards my competitors. This vendor has another store which deals with urban barefooting.
This store is about another concept, which you may like or not. But it's nearly impossible to get black soles if you walk in a park, sir.. biggrin.gif

Well, you keep holding on to those opinions of your's, and I'll continue to hold on to mine. Try not to be so sensitive to what you perceive as negative feedback...because it isn't always what you perceive it to be. It's all personal tastes after all. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 15 2019, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 15 2019, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jan 15 2019, 08:53 AM)

Well, you keep holding on to those opinions of your's, and I'll continue to hold on to mine. Try not to be so sensitive to what you perceive as negative feedback...because it isn't always what you perceive it to be. It's all personal tastes after all. cool.gif

Well.. NOW that you put the reasoning in THIS way.. I am perfectly comfortable with it, sir! smile.gif
Indeed.. it is mainly a matter of personal tastes. And luckily for us all.. these are extremely varied. Including as far as barefoot beauties are concerned! smile.gif

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 16 2019, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Sexy Ksu in go-go dress in a wild park (Part 1 of 6)

Description:
Very beautiful girl Ksu in a sexy dress barefoot in a wild park. She shows her erotic body and sexy feet with a beautiful pedicure.

Part 1 of 6.

Models:

Ksu. Glamorous blonde with sexy body and feet. 26 year old, 35 size feet.

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 17 2019, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Sexy Ksu in go-go dress in a wild park (Part 2 of 6)

Description:
Very beautiful girl Ksu in a sexy dress barefoot in a wild park. She shows her erotic body and sexy feet with a beautiful pedicure.

Part 2 of 6.

Models:

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 17 2019, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Two amateur curly girls show soles on the grass (Part 4 of 6)

Description:
Two amateur curly girls show the soles of their different sizes feet in the park on the grass.

Part 4 of 6.

Models:

Arina. Young girl with beautiful and flexible feet. 19 year old, 37 size feet.

Maria. Curly amateur girl with soft feet and short toes. 27 year old, 40 size feet.

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 19 2019, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Alina in flip-flops shows her bare soles on the grass (Part 6 of 6)

Description:
Cute girl in flip-flops shows her beautiful feet and soft soles on the grass in city park.

Part 6 of 6.

Models:

Alina. Pretty girl with beautiful and flexible feet. 29 year old, 36 size feet.

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 20 2019, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Sports girl Madlena in denim overalls in the city meadow (Part 5 of 6)

Description:
Beautiful and sports girl shows her strong and flexible feet with long toes in the city park.

Part 5 of 6.

Models:

Madlena. Beautiful smiling and athletic girl with strong and flexible feet with long toes. 23 year old, 37 size feet.

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 22 2019, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mature barefoot Eva makes foot show on the grass (Part 4 of 6)

Description:
Beautiful mature barefoot girl shows her very flexible feet and wrinkled soles on a hot summer day.

Part 4 of 6.

Models:

Eva. Professional model and dancer with ideal form of feet. 34 year old, 38 size feet.

--------------------
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 23 2019, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Sexy Ksu in go-go dress in a wild park (Part 3 of 6)

Description:

Part 3 of 6.

Models:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Jan 24 2019, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

thats a nice update, here outfit fits here well and looks great in barefeet!!
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot-park.com
  Posted: Jan 24 2019, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot Park

user posted image

Two amateur curly girls show soles on the grass (Part 5 of 6)

Description:
Two amateur curly girls show the soles of their different sizes feet in the park on the grass.

Part 5 of 6.

Models:

Arina. Young girl with beautiful and flexible feet. 19 year old, 37 size feet.

Maria. Curly amateur girl with soft feet and short toes. 27 year old, 40 size feet.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]