City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Lo walks barefoot in a shop & in the city, With dirty soles and blue polished toes
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Oct 1 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Lo is back and this time with blue polished toes, a blue dress and dirty soles. In this clip she walks through a shop while the camera follows her around.

Some people have been asking about 4K videos and older computers with non-4K resolution:
I tested the clips on my old Windows 7 notebook/laptop from 2012 (with only a full-HD display - 1920x1080 resolution) and the clips ran prefectly/smootly with VLC Media Player. They were automatically scaled down to full-HD resolution and looked really crisp.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 2 2018, 01:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Gorgeous girl...gorgeous feet & soles Hal cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 2 2018, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Always great to see wonderful LO, mate! wub.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
NFH
Posted: Oct 2 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1763

I have a poor Netbook since 2011 with a mere display of 1024 X 600 I cannot watch on it and with great difficulties except 1280 X 720.

Since 2013 I had my current desktop PC, but the TV I use is simply 1366 X 768 Pixels, nevertheless, I got surprised, I was expecting the 4K to freeze in it, but it played smoothly.

Oh if its full size user posted image would totally appear on my screen without the need to reduce it so that it would fit user posted image
Still, WOW, fantastic 4K I hope to someday upgrade my system to enjoy it better, WOW, even if personally I believe the guy in You Don't See in 4K

Yeah, Windows 7 is old old old, still, I didn't get used to Windows 10 or newer, and yet, since still working (I replaced its shitty starter version in the Netbook with a better pro one) till now, no urgent need to replace it.

Anyway, without any doubt I would love this sizzling clip featuring the fantastic Lo, just like I am enjoying so much the recent one with the amazing Celeste.

OMG, raw 4K is hugely huge, user posted image, OMG
The largest custom 4K videos I ordered were at 40 Mbps, double yours at 20 Mbps, still, these 20 are already great.

The largest custom pics I ever got were 24 Mega Pixels (4-8 MB), though the hugest in file size I had were raw 18 Mega Pixels (20-35 MB) ones.
Not necessarily humongous raw, but do you offer large photos (Are your photo-sets bigger than the 1 Mega Pixel or so that appear in the previews?)?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 2 2018, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

^ The photos on my site are at 1600x1200 (older ones from a few years back are smaller).

The 4K raw material is super large --- I obviously compress/encode it, so the file size is reduced by about 60-70% --- although the clips in the end are admittetly still pretty big biggrin.gif

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jun 1 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added a new clip of Lo, which continues where "Lo's beautiful dirty Soles and beautiful Bare Feet in a Store" ended. In this clip she first strolls through a rather deserted mall with her dirty soles and her blue polished toes, while wearing an elegant blue dress. Then she continues walking barefoot along the busy main street and stops at various places while the camera captures close-ups of her gorgeous feet, soles and toes.

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jun 1 2019, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

great update of LO!
i really dig the quality in 4K, thanks for that Hal. i´m also mainly still on a 7year old Win7 computer that is able to handle those 4K videos with VLC player very well.

sorry for OT, if you dont mind, what camera (and lense) are you using to make your 4K Videos?
and did you have had issues with heat or battery consumption when filming longer sequences?

PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 2 2019, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

It's always a great pleasure to see wonderful LO barefooting in the city, mate! wub.gif

--------------------
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jun 3 2019, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments, guys.

@shifter: Thanks, glad the videos work on your computer. I use a Sony 4K camcorder to film the clips, using the built-in Zeiss lens. It also has a physical picture stabilizer (the lens slowly moves along with the movement), so the material isn't as shakey as with my pervious cameras. I'm satisfied with the camera but it did take me some getting used to the touch screen (which isn't always the best option during bright sunlight), having used non-touchscreen camcorder for the last 20 years.
I haven't had any issues with heat so far and with the battery I could probably film about two hours of 4K material. I always have a second battery along, just in case, but so far I've never had to exchange it during a photo session.

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Mar 13 2020, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added a new clip of Lo, which continues where "Lo's Dirty Soles and Beautiful Bare Feet in the City pt 1" ended. In this clip she first strolls through another rather deserted mall with her dirty soles and her blue polished toes, while wearing an elegant blue dress. Then she continues walking barefoot through the historic part of the city and stops at various places while the camera captures close-ups of her gorgeous feet, soles and toes. At one point Lo also presses her toes into some soft tar on the street.

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 13 2020, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

LO is always a wonderful sight, mate! wub.gif

I hope that the darn epidemics is being handled properly up there.. here in Northern Italy we are experiencing unprecedented safety measures,
and social life is at an all-time low.. but there is apparently no alternative.
Let's hope that the situation will improve soon, otherwise it will be a very sad spring/summer.. for those who will live to tell.. sad.gif Take care!

--------------------
shifter
Posted: Mar 14 2020, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

stunning update with lo!! wonderful!!
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jun 24 2021, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hey everyone,

I just returned from an almost two week travel to two other cities and have just found some time to add a new clip of Lo (there is also a new one in the balloon store, if you're into that). I will answer all emails on the weekend, sorry for any delays.

This time Lo walks barefoot down a busy street and then sits down on a public bench to extinquish two burning cigarettes with the help of her dirty bare soles and beautiful bare pedicured toes.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Have a good one,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gb62da
Posted: Jun 25 2021, 04:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2764

LO is wonderful! Great update!

--------------------
Visit my gallery at DeviantArt
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jun 26 2021, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Great to know that you managed to have a good time away from your city even during this darn pandemics, mate! smile.gif
I will NEVER get enough of drop dead gorgeous LO.. bring her my best regards, dude.. she will forever remain one of my all-time TIA favourite models! wub.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0128 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]