City Feet message board

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> BEST PAYSITE on female barefooting & dirty feet, .. and please explain WHY! :-)

What is the BEST PAYSITE on FEMALE BAREFOOTING and DIRTY FEET?
Barefoot Urban Girls [ 3 ]  [13.64%]
Toes-In-Action [ 4 ]  [18.18%]
City Feet [ 15 ]  [68.18%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 14 2018, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (gb62da @ Sep 13 2018, 10:42 AM)
For me it's hard to decide, too. My first foot related site I found (in the early 2000s wink.gif) was TIA, then CF, and last but not least, BUG. Which is not surprising, as BUG was the last one to get online.

Nevertheless it's BUG for me since then. When I first saw Feetosophers pictures on TIA (the way he started...), I instantly knew this was special. His style, the girls and "something you cannot see" makes the photos and vids simply great. They touched me. And still do! Which is why I'm still a member there!!!

Of course, I appreciate the tough Russian girls on CF for their long walks (and the long vids, too). And esp. the barefoot in snow adventures! This indeed is special for CF!
And I ike the great German girls on TIA!

But you should consider one thing, too. Many of the BUG girls can be seen on BN as well. So you get much more from the good old Feetosopher than just the girls (wonderful!) feet! wink.gif So take this into account, too!!!

So it's definitely BUG, just topped by BN... rolleyes.gif

g.b.

Ciao amico! Many thanks indeed for your vote for BUG, for your great comment, for your faithful support to both BUG and BN since "day one"..
and for five years of friendship, cooperation, exciting outdoor shootings, great fun and wonderful hospitality! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
And many thanks for highlighting the "added value" which BUG can offer in terms of discounted membership to BAREFOOT NUDITY..
no surprise, as we are both deeply into nude photography and erotica! wink.gif
So.. many thanks again! Take care! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted on Sep 14 2018, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

You are forcing us to choose between the THREE BEST barefooted girls sites on the entire web, caro amico!

Well, my vote is for City Feet, and these are the reasons:

a) Frequent updates.
cool.gif Lots of photos per update.
c) High quality videos on every update.
d) Girls walk barefoot on gravel, stones, rocks, snow... even on broken glass and red hot coals!!!
e) Girls travel barefoot on public transportation: bus, train, metro etc.
f) The "Barefoot Travel" series, in which the girls traveled barefoot for three days. I really miss this section, hope it comes back to life again soon.
g) The "Diaries" section, in which the girls shard their barefoot adventures and interacted with CF members. Sadly it has not been updated in a long time. It would be wonderful if we had a new girl's diary.
h) The FB site is a good sampler of what's in the real website.
i) Russian girls are beautiful and so are their feet. (German and Italian are too!!!!!)

The girls in the three sites are beautiful, really gorgeous! TIA and BUG girls are clearly more natural and they are true barefooters, CF girls are mostly amateurs or models. I think only a few have been real barefooters.

Each site caters for a specific niche, and that is good of course. The more variety, the better!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 15 2018, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 13 2018, 08:26 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 12 2018, 07:36 PM)
I had to go for CF!

Why? The site provides what I find most fascinating about barefoot females - their abilty to WALK. Yes, WALK, itīs as simple as that. I love it when girls do things such as going by bus, going shopping, having a snack at a cafe, running errands, you name it.

TIA is similar, yes, but CF features more clips and usually much longer ones. The site is also more user friendly - you can just stream the content (having to pay for and download each clip separately sucks).

And BUG? Gosh! I wish some of the models, who actually look like real women and not teenagers, which more often than not is the case of CF, chose to have a holiday in Moscow! WALKING Swains, Amelie or Chat Noir would be quite something!   wink.gif

Dear sir, many thanks indeed for stating the reasons behind your preference! smile.gif
They provide extremely useful inputs for further improving BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS within the limits of my scarce resources (not just money, but especially time and IT skills).

Just two points from my side.

1) VIDEOS: CF has a clear lead on them, and I believe that the competitive gap cannot be covered neither by TIA nor by BUG.
Yet BUG has been delivering 2 or more HD videos per month since January 1, 2016.. WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST for subscribers.
As you rightly observe, such content is not available for free at TIA.
Furthermore, BUG VIDEOS provide plenty of "barefoot-in-public" action, and features like RED-X's and CHAT NOIR's multiple-day barefoot adventures
in Germany, or SWAINS', AMELIE's, CHARLOTTE's all-day barefoot outings (where the girls ride trains barefooted, drive barefooted etc.),
are not available at TIA, and have not been available at CF for several years.
The most significant difference between BUG videos and TIA/CF ones is the fact that I don't chase my models with a vidcam,
as I have always hated the "ship over troubled waters" effect which this gives to the scenes.

2) BUG models having a holiday in Moscow: some might well decide to have one, but sure I will not be there to shoot/film them. I am not interested to visit Russia, sorry.

Everything that youīve just pointed out goes without saying. BUG does provide stuff that matches my taste to certain extent. Sadly, itīs the "chasing models with a vidcam" issue that prevents me from rating your site even higher. I simply love it when a girl has to walk for a long time to get, say, to a metro station. Only there and just for a while the footage can get less dynamic before a new walk towards another adventure begins. To give you an example of what I mean, letīs have a look at your trailer/teaser video called Barefoot Urban Moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm3rT-xf38 For me the very moment comes when SWAINS meets up with CLEMENTINE POULAIN and gets to her table. In other words, what I admire most happens between 4.31 and 4.34 only...

As for your models and their trip to Moscow, I know that you donīt intend to shoot there. The thing is that Iīd very much like to see them in at least one Paulīs "real-life" video. Iīm a dreamer, arenīt I? wink.gif

To end on a more positive note though, Iīd like to add that if you managed to shoot a few "chores" videos (weīve already discussed SWAINS and her washing a car), it would more than make up for the lack of long walks! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Sep 15 2018, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Well I voted City-Feet - Yes... I know you're shocked, but if this is really is a democractic vote, hear me out

Firstly, I'm still seeing new BUG photos from shoots that were done years ago in recent updates.... even though you preach about not reviving OLD content.

For instance, why is this dated 9.9.18? http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...69/demo0001.jpg - and touted as a new update - when I distinctly remember seeing similar photos maybe 8+ years ago biggrin.gif

Paul also doesn't feel the need to peddle his videos on your messageboard... oh wait, you haven't got one of your own tongue.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 16 2018, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Sep 15 2018, 05:17 PM)
Well I voted City-Feet - Yes... I know you're shocked, but if this is really is a democractic vote, hear me out

Firstly, I'm still seeing new BUG photos from shoots that were done years ago in recent updates.... even though you preach about not reviving OLD content.

For instance, why is this dated 9.9.18? http://barefoot-urban-girls.com/free/pics/...69/demo0001.jpg - and touted as a new update - when I distinctly remember seeing similar photos maybe 8+ years ago biggrin.gif

Paul also doesn't feel the need to peddle his videos on your messageboard... oh wait, you haven't got one of your own tongue.gif

I would NEVER associate the term "shock" to you, Duffman.. my first choice would be "massive laugh" in any case.. biggrin.gif

Do you really think that TIA or CF updates are made of pictures or footage that was filmed on the same day when they are released, lad? C'mon.. biggrin.gif
The free picture you refer to is indeed a different editing of this picture: https://www.deviantart.com/feetosopher/art/Arianna-160608104
As I have realised that many dudes lurking on this forum are just looking for free pictures, and would NEVER subscribe to BUG..
I have a policy of not overfeeding them.. this is why I use also pictures which have already been published as promotional ones.. wink.gif

In my archives I have THOUSANDS of pictures (even from shootings made 14 years ago) that NOBODY BUT MYSELF has ever seen, lad..
and people thinking that they have seen my best stuff from the 2004-2012 period on TIA.. are making a HUGE MISTAKE.. biggrin.gif

Also Hal "peddles" his vids on this messageboard, lad.. and he has no messageboard on TIA.. so I am not the only "loser" without his own Forum.. tongue.gif
I would NEVER run a messageboard, Duffman.. the very thought of having a pain in the ass like you joining.. is a powerful incentive NOT to run one.. tongue.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 16 2018, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 15 2018, 08:51 AM)
Everything that youīve just pointed out goes without saying. BUG does provide stuff that matches my taste to certain extent. Sadly, itīs the "chasing models with a vidcam" issue that prevents me from rating your site even higher. I simply love it when a girl has to walk for a long time to get, say, to a metro station. Only there and just for a while the footage can get less dynamic before a new walk towards another adventure begins. To give you an example of what I mean, letīs have a look at your trailer/teaser video called Barefoot Urban Moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm3rT-xf38 For me the very moment comes when SWAINS meets up with CLEMENTINE POULAIN and gets to her table. In other words, what I admire most happens between 4.31 and 4.34 only...

As for your models and their trip to Moscow, I know that you donīt intend to shoot there. The thing is that Iīd very much like to see them in at least one Paulīs "real-life" video. Iīm a dreamer, arenīt I?  wink.gif

To end on a more positive note though, Iīd like to add that if you managed to shoot a few "chores" videos (weīve already discussed SWAINS and her washing a car), it would more than make up for the lack of long walks! wink.gif

Well sir.. if "chasing the model" scenes are your preferred ones.. I am afraid that I will never have you onboard at BUG.. smile.gif
That said.. the video you mentioned is in NO WAY representative of the video content featured at BUG since 2016..
and it's surely not representative of the content of HD videos in the "Barefoot Lifstyle" series.
Also considering that a subscription to BUG for one month costs the miserable sum of 11.95 USD.. if I were in your shoes ( biggrin.gif )
I'd join at least once, to be sure that BUG video content is none of your interest.. smile.gif

As for SWAINS or AMELIE modelling for Pavel (but also Hal).. well, never say never.. and dreams are for free, in any case.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 16 2018, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Sep 14 2018, 08:50 PM)
You are forcing us to choose between the THREE BEST barefooted girls sites on the entire web, caro amico!

Well, my vote is for City Feet, and these are the reasons:

a)  Frequent updates.
cool.gif  Lots of photos per update.
c)  High quality videos on every update.
d)  Girls walk barefoot on gravel, stones, rocks, snow... even on broken glass and red hot coals!!!
e)  Girls travel barefoot on public transportation:  bus, train, metro etc.
f)  The "Barefoot Travel" series, in which the girls traveled barefoot for three days.  I really miss this section, hope it comes back to life again soon.
g) The "Diaries" section, in which the girls shard their barefoot adventures and interacted with CF members.  Sadly it has not been updated in a long time.  It would be wonderful if we had a new girl's diary.
h) The FB site is a good sampler of what's in the real website.
i)  Russian girls are beautiful and so are their feet. (German and Italian are too!!!!!)

The girls in the three sites are beautiful, really gorgeous!  TIA and BUG girls are clearly more natural and they are true barefooters, CF girls are mostly amateurs or models.  I think only a few have been real barefooters.

Each site caters for a specific niche, and that is good of course.  The more variety, the better!

Well amigo, I would have been surprised if you hadn't voted for CF.. I mean, you promote CF on Facebook.. smile.gif
Yet you are a fair man, and I am glad to see that you acknowledge some qualities to BUG.. thank you! smile.gif

I have some modest remarks on your comments on CF's strengths.

"e) Girls travel barefoot on public transportation: bus, train, metro etc."
Well, many Barefoot Urban Girls do exactly the same, as you can see from my promotional posts here on CF forum.

"f) The "Barefoot Travel" series, in which the girls traveled barefoot for three days. I really miss this section, hope it comes back to life again soon."
Well, RED-X did that for SIX DAYS (not just three) in a row twice (BAREFOOT NUDITY TOUR 2014 and 2015;
non-nude stuff was extensively featured on BUG), and CHAT NOIR did the same THIS SUMMER (always for six days in a row).
So "Barefoot Travels" are not a thing of the ancient past at BUG, differently from CF.

"h) The FB site is a good sampler of what's in the real website."
I am not into being too generous with free promotional stuff, amigo.. it does not gain new subscribers.. it just makes lurkers happy.. smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 16 2018, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, we have two votes for TIA, at last.. cool! smile.gif
Yet NO EXPLANATION.. this is VEEEERY BAAAAAD! biggrin.gif

--------------------
dude
Posted on Sep 17 2018, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 16 2018, 09:33 PM)

I voted for TIA, because it’s just my thing: the crazy German hippie girls with dreadlocks and tattoos and thrift-shop clothes just make me melt, and Hal has a lot of them on his site.

Just a personal preference and not intended as a knock at BUG or City-Feet.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 17 2018, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dude @ Sep 17 2018, 12:12 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 16 2018, 09:33 PM)

I voted for TIA, because it’s just my thing: the crazy German hippie girls with dreadlocks and tattoos and thrift-shop clothes just make me melt, and Hal has a lot of them on his site.

Just a personal preference and not intended as a knock at BUG or City-Feet.

Dear sir, many thanks for voting in the poll and for your explanation! smile.gif
Indeed Hal has been extremely successful in exploiting commercially the type of barefoot beauties which are most abundant in his neighbourhood.
I have seen it with my eyes on several visits to his city between 2008 and 2014: barefoot hippy chicks seem to be everywhere!
By contrast, SWAINS-style barefoot beauties are rather hard to find in Hal's city.
Frankly speaking, several of TIA's most recent newcomers are not up to my tastes.. especially as far as faces, (too many) piercings and (too baggy) clothing are concerned.
Yet most of Hal's models are deffo hardcore as barefooters, and have really great feet!
If you add to the package such world class barefoot beauties as JANINA, KIRA, HEIKE etc. .. we can surely conclude that Hal is deffo a lucky guy! wink.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 18 2018, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Plenty of votes for City Feet, but rather few comments explaining why.. this is NOOOOT GOOOOOOD! tongue.gif
Just a curiosity.. in the poll I launched on WU's Foot Forum
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb...ic;f=1;t=017692
Toes-In-Action is leading with 2 votes.

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Sep 18 2018, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

I think we should have a second ballot with 'BUG' as the only two options.

You might have a chance that way. Seriously though, putting CF as an option on the actual CF messageboard.... you might as well be a Conservative candidate in some godforsaken dump like Sunderland doing that.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 19 2018, 07:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Sep 18 2018, 12:12 PM)
I think we should have a second ballot with 'BUG' as the only two options.

You might have a chance that way. Seriously though, putting CF as an option on the actual CF messageboard.... you might as well be a Conservative candidate in some godforsaken dump like Sunderland doing that.

Duffman.. what amuses me the most about you is that you are convinced that I hoped to see BUG triumphing over TIA and CF in this poll,
and that now I am upset at the avalanche of votes for CF and at 2 votes only for BUG (besides my obvious vote) biggrin.gif ..
Being a dude of average intelligence, I obviously expected all this.. I just launched the poll to revive the forum a bit..
and of course to get in the way of your contest tongue.gif, which received just 8 miserable votes biggrin.gif, against 18 in this poll (my own does not count)..

--------------------
SprocketMan
Posted on Sep 19 2018, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3376

No best there is! Do what u luv and success will arrive no matter where.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 21 2018, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow.. 20 votes in the poll.. it reminds me of the good old days when the "nudity or not" and "Feetosopher to stay or to go" polls rocked the Forum.. cool.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0128 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]