City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Hardcore barefooter Tanita, New clip barefoot on the City Streets
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Aug 12 2018, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi everyone,

Last year I was shooting a model when suddenly a beautiful barefoot girl passed us. I stopped her and asked her if she'd like to model and she was immediately up for the idea. We met up a couple of days later and she told me that she has been walking barefoot ever since her trip to India. Her soles were really great looking, as were her cute toes. She also told me that she had gotten into trouble a couple of times for walking barefoot (for example at work or when she looked at an appartement) and that even her doctor told her to stop walking barefoot (the guy must be nuts, haha).

Anyway, I just added Tanita's first photo update to the website and her first clip to the store. The clip has been shot in one take and turned out really nice, imho.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Have a good day,
-Hal-

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 13 2018, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

IMMO, TANITA is one of the most beautiful and classy models that you have launched in years, mate.. she deffo has "jackpot qualities"! Top-class find! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dude
Posted: Aug 14 2018, 03:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Wow, those are some DIRTY feet, just how I like them!

You say she's gotten in trouble for her bare feet before. Have any of your other models had problems before too? I feel like part of what's sexy about going barefoot in city streets is the rebellion again polite society, so surely some must have gotten yelled at by family members or shopkeepers or university professors too.
PMEmail Poster
notdirtyenough
Posted: Aug 15 2018, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3941

Amazingly dirty soles.

How long ago was her trip to India? Does she still own any shoes?
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Aug 16 2018, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

Oh my God... she is amazing, marvellous, fantastic!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
oldtom
Posted: Aug 22 2018, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

ohmy.gif OMG she's a star! Stunning looks and beautifully filthy soles. Has India inspired her to give up shoes for good?
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Aug 24 2018, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments, guys --- really glad you like her.

To answer the questions:
Yes, I think India inspired her to walk barefoot for good. This isn't the first time I've heard this -- there's another new barefooter coming soon and she also walks barefoot 24/7 after having visited India last year.
I think Tanita was in India for almost a year.
I've never seen her in shoes. She probably still needs some for her work, as regulations at workplaces are usually really strict about wearing shoes (for insurance reasons, I guess).

I haven't really heard of other models getting into trouble for walking barefoot but I'm sure it has happened to them before. My city is pretty laid back when it come to being barefoot, maybe similar to the report someone wrote about Berlin. Yesterday I shot a new hardcore barefoot girl (whom I had been really keen on shooting since two years but she always rejected my approaches. We even had an argument about this a while back biggrin.gif ). She told me that she went eating in a super fancy restaurant a few days ago (barefoot, of course) and nobody working there said a word about it, they were completely fine with it.
Walking barefoot at university is completely okay as well --- lots of girls do it in Germany, it is no problem at all.

I did experience something weird a few weeks back: I was at the train station and this barefoot girl passed me. I was about to approach her and ask her if she'd like to model for the website, when suddenly two train-station security dudes walked up to her and talked to her about being barefoot. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but I think they told her to be carefull or maybe even asked her to put on shoes (she didn't have any along with her). Weird! But maybe they also just wanted to get a chance to take a closer look at her pretty feet tongue.gif

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jan 5 2019, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added a new clip of lovely Tanita.
This time she had just returned from a vacation in which she walked barefoot the entire time, so be warned: Her soles are super rough & tough & worn from walking around on gravel and scorching hot streets & pavements. In this clip Tanita starts off in front of a supermarket and shows off her toes and rough soles, then she crosses the street and enters she shop. Here she walks in between the aisles as the camera follows her around and films her lovely bare feet. Eventually she buys a bottle of water and leaves the shop.

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 5 2019, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I cannot but re-state what I had already written about TANITA: she is FREAKING GORGEOUS! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Daniellowl
Posted: Jan 6 2019, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3479

What a fantastic woman she is! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
oldtom
Posted: Jan 7 2019, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

Those soles are awesome! A great start to 2019... definitely one of your all-time greats!!
PMEmail Poster
kozlove2
Posted: Jan 8 2019, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1450

She is just awesome! Hal, do you have any videos of her in preparation?
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jan 9 2019, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

Happy New Year to you Hal,

Tanita is really wonderful, thanks for this new clip HAL, her first clip belongs to my alltime favorites!
cant wait to see more of her
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jan 18 2019, 12:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments, guys!

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Apr 4 2019, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added a new clip of lovely Tanita.
This time she continues where her previous clip ('Tanita Barefoot in a Supermarket') ended. She walks through the train station in her rough, tough and dirty bare feet and stops in various shops.
I also just updated the regular website with some new photos of Eve, Cora and Senitc.

Have a good one,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0118 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]