City Feet message board

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celeste (out in public with filthy bare soles), Dirty hardcore soles
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Aug 6 2018, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

Weather here is still boiling hot and dry --- incredible for North German standards biggrin.gif

I've been doing some traveling this year and have bascially been shooting (new) models every free day since a couple of weeks, so unfortnunately I haven't been able to update as often as I wanted to. Fortunately I've got some great material for future updates.

I just added a new clip of Celeste to the store. She's got nice dirty hardcore soles (from walking barefoot at festivals and on sharp gravel during her vacation) and is barefoot in a supermarket.
More of Celeste coming soon. It's really great to see that she still walks barefoot after almost a decade.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Have fun,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
Daniellowl
Posted: Aug 6 2018, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3479

Celeste!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 6 2018, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Aug 6 2018, 04:59 PM)
Hi guys,

Weather here is still boiling hot and dry --- incredible for North German standards biggrin.gif

I've been doing some traveling this year and have bascially been shooting (new) models every free day since a couple of weeks, so unfortnunately I haven't been able to update as often as I wanted to. Fortunately I've got some great material for future updates.

I just added a new clip of Celeste to the store. She's got nice dirty hardcore soles (from walking barefoot at festivals and on sharp gravel during her vacation) and is barefoot in a supermarket.
More of Celeste coming soon. It's really great to see that she still walks barefoot after almost a decade.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Have ,
-Hal-

user posted image

Hi Hal,...does Celeste handle the hot pavements well?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Aug 6 2018, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Love, love, LOVE Celeste! Any chance she could do a shoot with the dress she wore on her first ever shoot?

I also think it's great that Celeste let's you feel her soles (in her first shoot, anyway)!

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
DBF
  Posted: Aug 7 2018, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Celeste is a gem! Filthiest feet I've seen on CF this summer!! Is her tattoo permanent or temporary?

Sometimes chalk and paint look good rubbed off or mixed in with the grime. Something I've noticed in photos of pavement artists who seem to have particularly filthy feet and photos from Indian Holi Festival where people throw pigment at each other, girls are often barefoot. Both pavement drawing and Holi fit in with hippie theme.

Also saw photos (Flkr?))from a festival that was either in Germany or Switzerland that seemed like a European version of Burning Man or some sort of New Traverler or Gyspy festival with camping out and really dirty women with dreadlocks who push the look as far as they can.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Aug 9 2018, 03:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 6 2018, 11:26 PM)
Love, love, LOVE Celeste! Any chance she could do a shoot with the dress she wore on her first ever shoot?

I also think it's great that Celeste let's you feel her soles (in her first shoot, anyway)!

user posted image

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loved that dress. I also loved the tattered bag she carried, and her huge dreadlocks. That crazy hippie goddess look was so good and her feet were so filthy in that first photo/video shoot. I'm just glad she's still wandering around without shoes even if she's moved past her crazy hippie days.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Aug 12 2018, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks a lot for the feedback, guys --- really glad you're still fans of Celeste wink.gif
I'll ask her about the dress ;-)
And yes, she handles hot pavements well and is still as hardcore as she was on the first day I met her.
Her tattoo is permanent.

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
NFH
Posted: Sep 10 2018, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1763

WOW. about a decade, and still a to die for stunning barefooter and still making stunning shoots with you, WOW

I bet tons of other Toes-In-Action are still in so active action as well since even over 10 years.

Could you add more details about the girls (feet size, date of birth, marital status, if they have kids and how many if so........etc)?
Oh if there would Barefoot AND Pregnant hotties too, that would be a dream cumming true.

Cool, though I even do not have not even a 2K display, and in spite that the guy in You Don't See in 4K seems to be right, nevertheless, yeah, more enjoyable scenes in more enjoyable 4K now.

Amazing, more of Celeste coming soon, so excited for that, especially if she would either also do another barefoot on the snow shoot after her first since 2010, or barefoot under the rain since we are already in Autumn, and Winter is near.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Sep 18 2018, 03:25 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

You know what I would love to see? A few questions that Celeste could answer for Toes-in-Action about being barefoot. I would love to know:

1) when did start going barefoot?
2) why did she decide to stop wearing shoes?
3) did she start going barefoot first in the forest and fields, or go straight to being barefoot in the city?
4) what's the longest amount of time she's ever gone without wearing shoes?
5) does she ever carry a pair of shoes with her?
6) was there ever a time she wished she had shoes when she was barefoot in the city?
PMEmail Poster
SprocketMan
Posted: Sep 20 2018, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3376

Celeste ooh la la
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Sep 21 2018, 08:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Did you first approach Celeste when you saw her barefoot on the street? How did you meet? Celeste is beautiful!, curious how you discovered her.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Sep 28 2018, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DBF @ Sep 21 2018, 08:08 AM)
Did you first approach Celeste when you saw her barefoot on the street? How did you meet? Celeste is beautiful!, curious how you discovered her.

I met her through Katja, they were barefoot friends. She told me that she is still in touch with Katja and that she still walks barefoot (unfortunately she doesn't live in my city any longer).

-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Jul 25 2019, 01:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys!

At the moment we're having super sunny, warm weather with blue skies, which is great because so far the summer in my city has been more than lousy. Weeks/months of super extreme weather changes -- one day ultra hot (basically too hot to find any barefooters), the next days/weeks only rain, dark skies, strong wind and no barefooter in sight (most women on the street were dressed like in Autum, wearing jackets & closed shoes). It left me at a loss. A local festival where I usually managed to find loads of barefootersin the last years was totally disappointing this year and I didn't find a single new real-life barefoot model because of the cold, wet weather. I heard the weather was better in other parts of Germany but up here in the north it sucked!

I'm shooting as much as possible at the moment while the weather lasts and just returned from a nice session with lovely hardcore real-life barefooter Celeste. If you're a fan of her you'll surely enjoy this clip --- she walks down a busy street with dirty hardcore soles, a silver anklet and this time (a debut!) light blue polished toes. She surprised me with the nail polish (I thought she'd come with natural toes) and it looks really good, imho.
Btw, Celeste and I have been working together for 10 years this summer. She's awesome! wink.gif

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips.

Anyone wondering about lack of updates on my regular website: I will add new photos soon. I have to admit that I had a burnout due to some personal family issues last month and couldn't find the time to update the website (it's been going strong for over 16 years with regualr weekly updates) but I will get into it soon. I have some great new photos to share ;-)

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 25 2019, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Great to see you back, my friend! Yet I am terribly sorry for the family problems you mentioned.. I hope they have been solved by now!
Sorry also about the unpredictable weather up there in the North over the last weeks.. I mean, you are surely kinda used to that,
but if you have to plan shootings it sucks anyway! sad.gif
Here in Italy we have had super-hot weather in the last days, and that made barefooting really challenging..
I managed to hold a shooting today (I cannot reveal with whom for now wink.gif ), but we got close to 40°C in Verona, and we could basically only shoot
in the shade, as the model had to fly for survival in the (short) sunny stretches she had to walk on, otherwise her soles would have been grilled! sad.gif
Whatever.. it's always great to see you posting here, and congrats to Celeste for her 10th anniversary as a TIA model! wink.gif Take care! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Jul 25 2019, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Good to see you back Hal! Sorry about your problems, hope everything is going better now, take care!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]