Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 20031002
DG2001
Posted: Jun 30 2018, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Almost 15 years ago, on October the 2nd., 2003, City Feet officially begun.

This was the first photo, the one that started everything:

user posted image

Up to now, June 2018, 228 girls have delighted us with their barefoot adventures.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Jun 30 2018, 11:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

www.bfladies.com was the site that existed before City Feet. It was like a demo, sort of a pilot. The first photo in the "new" site www.city-feet.com was posted on October the 2nd. 2003. Natasha was the first model there.

http://forum.city-feet.com/index.php/showtopic.6188

--------------------
Regards

DG
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

2nd October 2003, exactly three months after I finally "became a man" - if you catch my drift...

Great timing I guess! The long-defunct Celebs-n-legs was my go-to site those days biggrin.gif basically a rudimentary predecessor to Wikifeet.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 1 2018, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

I remember perfectly bfladies, and then Pavel going pro with CF.. these were exciting times indeed for us enthusiasts of female barefoot lifestyle!
Toes-In-Action went online in that era, and I switched to digital footography in September 2004, shooting ALEXIS in Venice.
Arnaud Ferrand's Postmodernfemmes (later Barefoot Forever) was also part of the scene, plus there were Dennis Crabapple's videos (he/she should be on this forum still).
A lot of things have changed in these 15 years.. for the better or for worse, it's a matter of personal tastes.. yet the success of Pavel with CF is unquestionable.
You may or may not be into Russian girls, you may or may not like Russian locations and CF's "photo/videographic style"..
but CF is unquestionably the market leader in the niche, with the most pictures, the most videos (the HD ones are impressive for their clarity),
and the most high-tech package (no surprise, Pavel is a IT engineer smile.gif ).. and its membership is priced accordingly.
The fact of being a competitor to CF does not prevent me from giving Pavel the praise he deserves for CF's outstanding accomplishments..
so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CITY FEET! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
DG2001
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 1 2018, 02:49 AM)
I remember perfectly bfladies, and then Pavel going pro with CF.. these were exciting times indeed for us enthusiasts of female barefoot lifestyle!
Toes-In-Action went online in that era, and I switched to digital footography in September 2004, shooting ALEXIS in Venice.
Arnaud Ferrand's Postmodernfemmes (later Barefoot Forever) was also part of the scene, plus there were Dennis Crabapple's videos (he/she should be on this forum still).
A lot of things have changed in these 15 years.. for the better or for worse, it's a matter of personal tastes.. yet the success of Pavel with CF is unquestionable.
You may or may not be into Russian girls, you may or may not like Russian locations and CF's "photo/videographic style"..
but CF is unquestionably the market leader in the niche, with the most pictures, the most videos (the HD ones are impressive for their clarity),
and the most high-tech package (no surprise, Pavel is a IT engineer smile.gif ).. and its membership is priced accordingly.
The fact of being a competitor to CF does not prevent me from giving Pavel the praise he deserves for CF's outstanding accomplishments..

Brave, wise worlds of a true gentleman, Italian style!

Being a competitor does not mean at all being enemies, and our good friend, the talented Feetosopher, knows that well.

Grazie mille, amico!

--------------------
Regards

DG
michael0218
Posted: Jul 1 2018, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Happy Anniversary to City Feet!! I first became aware of this site thanks to a particular,...and SPECTACULAR blonde...a vision in a yellow top and a black miniskirt http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view ....and I've been a devoted fan ever since! Please don't stop Paul,...and keep up the great work with these unparalleled Russian beauties!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jul 1 2018, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Jul 1 2018, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 1 2018, 02:49 AM)

Brave, wise worlds of a true gentleman, Italian style!

Being a competitor does not mean at all being enemies, and our good friend, the talented Feetosopher, knows that well.

Grazie mille, amico!

Thank you very much, amigo.. well, it's not just a matter of being a gentleman.. it's above all a matter of being objective.
When I started running my own paysites, it was pretty clear to me that I could not make a copycat of CF or TIA.. they cannot be replicated!
I decided to offer something DIFFERENT from both CF and TIA with BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY..
and I am happy with the success that they have achieved, also considering my limited availability of time, resources and energies.
That said.. I wish many more years of success to Pavel and CITY FEET! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]