City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> CHARLOTTE, amazing 40-something barefoot blonde!, A new BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE series update!
Feetosopher
Posted: Oct 18 2018, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Anti-spam bump

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: Jan 19 2019, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear friends and followers.. are you fed up with winter? Personally I am.. I badly need a warmer climate and more hours of daylight!
To bring a bit of summer to us all, today at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS I have uploaded the fourth and final update in
a summer "BAREFOOT LIFESTYLE" series starring amazing 40-something blonde CHARLOTTE!
CHARLOTTE enjoys her barefoot visit to Peschiera, a holiday resort on Garda Lake in Italy,
does some dirty-soled shopping, tests the soles of her sexy bare feet on SHARP METAL GRATES,
and is happy to show off her galactic booty, her luscious legs and her DIRTY-SOLED bare feet!
Plenty of close-ups of CHARLOTTE's sexy size 35EU/5.5US feet.. and FILTHY SOLES in your faces!
2 photosets and 1 HD VIDEO (duration 3'30'')!
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
ENJOY! cool.gif

CHARLOTTE (feet size 35EU/5.5US) is NOT a shy woman!
user posted image

BUG subscribers can dive their faces into CHARLOTTE's DIRTY SOLES in plenty of breathtaking close-ups!
user posted image

CHARLOTTE shows off her great booty and tests her DIRTY SOLES on sharp metal grates!
user posted image

Look at the DEEP MARKS left by the grates on CHARLOTTE's elastic soles! ohmy.gif
user posted image

CHARLOTTE in HD VIDEO - duration 3'30''!
user posted image

CHARLOTTE enjoys the sun on the shore of Garda Lake in Italy.
user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]