> Barefoot life, Daiane
sabalanu
Posted: May 15 2018, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

Folks,
Daiane got a job at a recycle station and keeps her barefoot life, happy as always. And with her soles thick and black as always as well.
Enjoy!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
oldtom
Posted: May 16 2018, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1536

Great to hear Daiane is doing well and that she has a job that respects her dislike of shoes! I love how proud she is of her filthy feet!!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 16 2018, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Great photos Sabalanu, thanks a lot for sharing!

Please give my regards to Daiane. It is good to know she's found a new job.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Bremer
Posted: May 17 2018, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3843

Very nice to see, many thanks for sharing! Its always really nice to see her soles, eyerytime you post some pics new spots can be seen in her feet, soooo cool...
The cut seems almost completely gone, amazing! Very good to hear that she found a Job - she could surely afford some shoes, if she wanted to.
Have you talked to her about her barefootering? What does she think about getting the cuts and nice rough spots, does she like to see the progress on her soles? Very nice to see also that she got dirty toes/tops - does she like dirty feet, does she wash her feet?
I am sure working in a recycling station is a great job to get good, dirty callus with interessting spots and cuts. What does she think about that?
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: May 17 2018, 12:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Great photos Sabalanu! Keep them coming. See if you can find some of your other models as well
PMEmail Poster
sabalanu
Posted: May 20 2018, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bremer @ May 17 2018, 06:13 AM)
Very nice to see, many thanks for sharing! Its always really nice to see her soles, eyerytime you post some pics new spots can be seen in her feet, soooo cool...
The cut seems almost completely gone, amazing! Very good to hear that she found a Job - she could surely afford some shoes, if she wanted to.
Have you talked to her about her barefootering? What does she think about getting the cuts and nice rough spots, does she like to see the progress on her soles? Very nice to see also that she got dirty toes/tops - does she like dirty feet, does she wash her feet?
I am sure working in a recycling station is a great job to get good, dirty callus with interessting spots and cuts. What does she think about that?

Thanks Bremer. I will let her know.
I also love to see the progress on the damages of her soles and the new ones, like the huge blisters that popped out, one on her right and other on her left foot, and now they are gone (the "clean/white" areas of her soles.
I talk a lot with her about her barefootering and she always tells and shows me what happened and also what it is about to happen, like the blisters. She loves the fact she is a 24/7 barefooter and we always talk about her daily life as a barefooter, with people staring her inside public transportation and also around people trying to buy her shoes, which she politely refuses and tell them she likes walking barefoot.
She does washes her feet when she showers but as she said to me last time, her soles are like stained and get black very quick.
And yes, for sure working on a recycling station is a perfect scenario for thick and black soles every day and year long.
PM
drtyftfrk
Posted: May 20 2018, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1191

Another great update from Sabalanu.

Hey think about doing a site. You'd have members.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: May 21 2018, 07:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Yes absolutely!
PMEmail Poster
sabalanu
Posted: May 27 2018, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Dear Daiane Friends,
She enjoyed a lot your comments and today she gave us another gift.
Enjoy!

user posted image

user posted image
PM
DG2001
Posted: May 28 2018, 05:22 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks Sabalanu! Please give our regards and gratefulness to Daiane.

What does she like the best about being a barefooter, about living barefoot all the time? Does she like putting her soles through endurance tests, making them tougher???

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0124 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]