City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SWAINS: "country-style" barefoot beauty!, First-ever BAREFOOT BICYCLE RIDE - VIDEO
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2018, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ May 18 2018, 03:39 PM)
Top notch! She's perfect from top to bottom.

-Hal-

Great to know that you dig SWAINS, mate! wink.gif
I have really discovered a goldmine with her.. and we are also great friends in real life! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2018, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ May 17 2018, 07:55 PM)
Swains is like wine, she gets better with time! She's really hot, and her gorgeous feet...wow! They are a gift from Heaven.

I am sure she would have no problem at all walking barefoot on broken glass bottles....those sexy soles are tough!!!!

Your request is in true "DG2001" style, amigo.. extreme barefooting!
I doubt that SWAINS will be into doing that but.. I'll pass your request on to her.. you never know.. cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2018, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Daniellowl @ May 17 2018, 05:26 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 17 2018, 07:33 AM)
Dear all, SWAINS has checked your reactions to this post and she has asked me to let you know that she is flattered by your appreciation!
I can also confirm that she is eager to pose for new sessions in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series:
I and SWAINS would like to know if you have special requests for the next episodes.. we will be glad take your wishes into account,
within the limits allowed by our resources (time and money).. so please let us know by LEAVING A COMMENT here! cool.gif

My dream is to see Swains with the hippie outfit (long, colourfull skirt, anklets, long hair with flowers or band) walking through the nasty city streets. Thanks walking everywhere her feet would get immediately very tough and dirty! Something like Meg Ryan in "The Doors" movie or Joss Stone on the stage! wub.gif

Hello amico! I'll pass your request on to SWAINS.. and I will definitely support it! wink.gif
SWAINS has already sported three poshy hippy-style outfits in past updates.. we will see if she is into adding the anklets and flowers/band.. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 18 2018, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I can also confirm that she is eager to pose for new sessions in the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series:
I and SWAINS would like to know if you have special requests for the next episodes.. we will be glad take your wishes into account,
within the limits allowed by our resources (time and money).. so please let us know by LEAVING A COMMENT here! cool.gif

Great to know that "Barefoot Lifestyle" series are about to add new episodes!

I have two requests which I hope might be doable. First, everybody whoŽs happened to come across my comments here knows that in my book models should be actually doing something or going somewhere specific. IŽd like to know then, whether Swains would be willing to wash a car wearing a pair of skinny jeans. Second, given the fact that I love that strange incongruity between an ellegant woman and her bare feet, IŽd also like to ask whether Swains could choose to wear a very formal attire and, say, pace to and fro in front of a concert hall pretending that sheŽs waiting for her date. wink.gif

Thanks!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: May 18 2018, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

-Hal-

Any chance to borrow gorgeous Swains for at least one lengthy TIA session?

Hope the Feetosopher doesnŽt see this! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
scalza
Posted: May 19 2018, 04:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3495

Thank you, Feetosopher. "My" SWAINS is better the ever! I often move from Parma to Mantova and Verona, so I can really hope one day to see her cycling in bare feet! No, wait... It could be too much for my poor heart! tongue.gif
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 19 2018, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (scalza @ May 19 2018, 04:29 AM)
Thank you, Feetosopher. "My" SWAINS is better the ever! I often move from Parma to Mantova and Verona, so I can really hope one day to see her cycling in bare feet! No, wait... It could be too much for my poor heart! tongue.gif

Great to see that you enjoyed the update.. the gorgeous SWAINS never misses a beat, huh? wink.gif
Don't forget to let me know your wishes for the next sessions I will be holding with SWAINS this summer! smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 19 2018, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 18 2018, 07:32 PM)

Great to know that "Barefoot Lifestyle" series are about to add new episodes!

I have two requests which I hope might be doable. First, everybody whoŽs happened to come across my comments here knows that in my book models should be actually doing something or going somewhere specific. IŽd like to know then, whether Swains would be willing to wash a car wearing a pair of skinny jeans. Second, given the fact that I love that strange incongruity between an ellegant woman and her bare feet, IŽd also like to ask whether Swains could choose to wear a very formal attire and, say, pace to and fro in front of a concert hall pretending that sheŽs waiting for her date. wink.gif

Thanks!

I'd say that your wishes are a bit peculiar but.. they remain within our feasibility range. SWAINS will have the last word, of course.
As for the "Barefoot Lifestyle" series.. I have good news for you all.. there will be also other models than SWAINS starring in the series! wink.gif
And if the stars align.. there might even be the first edition ever of the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS EUROPEAN TOUR 2018! STAY TUNED! cool.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 19 2018, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 18 2018, 07:39 PM)

-Hal-

Any chance to borrow gorgeous Swains for at least one lengthy TIA session?

Hope the Feetosopher doesnŽt see this! wink.gif

If you mean SWAINS modelling for TIA in Germany.. I'd say that chances are close to zero.
If you mean videos / photos of SWAINS taken by myself and featured on TIA.. this is a matter which also involves Hal.
What is 100% sure is that gorgeous SWAINS is, and will be, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS' flagship model.. smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]