Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Daiane says hello, Thick soles
sabalanu
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 03:48 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 194

It's been a while since the last time I saw her and this week I had a wonderful surprise.

On my way home I met Daiane and there she was, barefoot. I stopped to say hi and we chatted for a bit. Of course her life as a natural barefooter was one of the topics. She said she couldn't remember last time she wore shoes, but it could be a few months she said. I asked why, because even living in the streets sometimes, she could easily get some flip flops or used sneakers, but she just said she feels fine and likes to be barefoot, no matter how strange can people look at her on her bus rides across town or when she goes into restaurants or other public places. She just said she doesn't care.

Her soles weren't pitch black as it was a bit rainy last week, but they were pure thickness, as I had never saw before. She even had a deep cut on her left foot that happened when she stepped into a big chunk of glass and had to remove it deep inside her foot. She also said she's used to step in pretty much everything, but that happened at night when it was raining, maybe that's why it happened according to her.

Besides, I would like to kindly ask to some haters here in the forum to respect each other preferences regarding barefoot women, after all, even with Daiane sometimes living in the streets, at least for me, she represents a lot as a REAL full time barefooter, for her own choice. And I guess by respecting each other, we would be respecting Daiane and her barefoot life.

Enjoy, Sabalanu

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
DBF
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

I always love your photos Sabalanu would love to see more
PMEmail Poster
BicycleRepairman
Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3065

Your pictures are distinct and impressive, a must-see for the aficionados of tough-soled real life barefooting.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Amazing post Sabalanu, it's good to have you back. Thanks a lot for sharing, and please give my regards to Daiane next time you see her.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
drtyftfrk
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 02:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1191

Sabalanu it's always great to see you here. I got an idea... why don't you fire up a site down there, I'll sign up first.
PMEmail Poster
sabalanu
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 194

Many thanks folks for your words and support. Means a lot to me and to Daiane as well.
More to come soon.
Sabalanu
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0116 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]