City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Unexpected sighting today
welshbarefooter
Posted: Nov 22 2017, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3875

Got a real treat today! Was in work, and walked into our communal kitchen, where I spied a girl in there barefoot! I made a comment on her barefootedness, she then proceeded to say "i've only walked around the corner, look how dirty my feet are!" at which point she lifted her foot to show me her soles...they were black!!! I could have died, right there and then! Just gutted there were other people with me or i'd have defo made a comment about them with the hope of getting more of a look! Cute feet as well, complete with toering! smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
The_barefoot_runner
Posted: Nov 23 2017, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3322

Did your penis sniffen?XD
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 23 2017, 03:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (welshbarefooter @ Nov 22 2017, 05:13 PM)
Got a real treat today! Was in work, and walked into our communal kitchen, where I spied a girl in there barefoot! I made a comment on her barefootedness, she then proceeded to say "i've only walked around the corner, look how dirty my feet are!" at which point she lifted her foot to show me her soles...they were black!!! I could have died, right there and then! Just gutted there were other people with me or i'd have defo made a comment about them with the hope of getting more of a look! Cute feet as well, complete with toering! smile.gif

Great, unexpected experience!

Thanks for sharing, that was for sure memorable. Hope you see her again, barefoot of course. Best of luck!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0098 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]