City Feet message board

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Homemade Movies
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

@Southerncrossfire44: Yes, I was thinking the same thing biggrin.gif I also know a couple of women who never remove their toe rings.
One of them is Paula, a women who is also on my website. I shot her years ago (and she had a permanent toe ring) and then met her a couple of weeks ago while she was barefoot on the local flea market and she was still wearing the exact same ring on the same toe.

@jwdf88: Great video, thanks a lot for sharing. Do you have any photos of Madeline's toes from a top view? She seems to have really pretty pedicured nails but unfortunately we only get a short glimpse from a side view. Thanks!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1556

Hal, I do not have to many top views. I only have these from another photoshoot which I did post in the past.

user posted image

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here is a quick video:

Barefoot Singer

It is not as good at the first two only because it was in my early days. Resolution is low and this video is for sole lovers only.

Early on I did not film much barefooting because I did not have any techniques down and my video cameras were not really that great. So the video is basically a sole show. Nowadays I think the perfect video tells a story of barefooting - following a girl through public places. The finale of the video shows the soles and the "results" of the walk. I do not like videos that do not have both. This early video unfortunately only has very little of going up the stairs. So hopefully someone appreciates this video.

At least there is an interesting story about this woman. She was 32'ish I believe and had size 10 and half feet (US). She is in a local band and said sometimes she sings barefoot. The night before she did a foot scrub and treatment. I neglected to tell her that I like tough/dirty/barefootung feet! Despite that her soles still had this texture that said she was a barefooter (it looks leathery). In fact the indoor sole show part is exactly how her soles looked when I met her. She had dirty soles already for the shoot and I did not ask her too nor did she know that I liked that. Obviously a real barefooter at times.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Nov 15 2017, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Thanks a lot for sharing those toe pictures, really appreciate it. Her toes are very pretty.
Are you still in touch with her?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 15 2017, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hal, unfortunately I have lost touch with her after 4 years. I have her email and such and I heard she was still modeling recently, but have not contacted her in 4 years since I do not live close to her anymore.
PMEmail Poster
DBF
Posted: Nov 16 2017, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

Yes things change and models come and go. The main thing is that your vision your eye your aesthetic ,however you want to describe it is good pursue it no matter what. You're talented and you've got a good eye! Let's see some new images
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 25 2017, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here is a video I made of Sandra who I posted a little bit in the past. Advance past 2:40 if the clean sole show does not interest you.

Sandra's Barefoot Walk

PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 25 2017, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Sandra is another beautiful girl! We're so lucky that she posed for you. I'm sure it's mostly the camera angle, but her feet look comically huge at the beginning of the video. Of course, I'm not complaining ;-)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 25 2017, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I would say the camera angle is part of the explanation. I like the IYF (In your face) perspective. The camera is much closer to the feet making them look even bigger. But she does have big feet which I like. She has size 10 US feet which is a quite big for her height 5'6" and thin frame. But her feet are very narrow which makes them look much much bigger. She is definitely a beautiful girl nonetheless.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Hi JWD!

Got any new videos on the channel? The ones you posted are great ones!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DBF
Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2495

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 5 2017, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 5 2017, 05:34 PM)
Feetosopher, glad you like the panorama shots.  I definitely would of liked to experiment with it more but never got the chance.  I look forward to seeing what you try out.  The only thing is that when I zoomed in like 10X, the camera shake was also 10X, so if I ever try it out again, I am bringing a tripod.  And I'll give my model an earpiece and I can instruct her via cell while my cell is on speaker.  That would be fun as I can say "go there" or "there" while I can instruct,sit,relax, and film.  Like a director  laugh.gif
I agree that shake and quality is what really holds back many barefoot videos greatly.  The very nature of barefoot videos is you usually have to follow the girl but that often leads to a video which makes me want to hurl afterwards since it makes me dizzy.  I actually really like the "Violacea's fast barefoot walk on gravel" video on your youtube channel.  It is like the camera is floating behind the model. I also like that you clearly show dirty sole closeups for enough time.  Many youtube barefoot videos are very shaky and do not bother to show the dirty soles adequately afterwards.  At most the women on the youtube videos will only lift up their sole for a brief second ... and once again the viewer is disoriented from seeing it so briefly and from the sudden quick scenery change.

biggrin.gif I will practice next spring.. smile.gif

I am not good at keeping my camera (I film with my Nikon D5100, which makes very good HD videos) steady while walking to chase the models..
that video starring VIOLACEA was made with my old Konica-Minolta DImage A1, which was much lighter.. and it was a stroke of luck that I did not stumble upon something while chasing VIOLACEA.. biggrin.gif

As I wrote, I have a "photographic" approach to my videos.. I often sit or stand, using a tripod.
You may like it or not, but at least watching my videos does not make you seasick! biggrin.gif

For technique try a WiFi enabled camera. If you have an iPhone, iPad Mini, or Android phone you can do a lot such as using the phone or iPad as both an external monitor and remote control. Using an external monitor is great as the image is much larger than the cameras LCD screen, it's also good for filming discretely -wear the camera around your neck and shoot from there, as you are looking at a phone or iPad most people will assume you are not filming, this also works with fold out LCD screens if you wear the camera around your neck and film just above your waist. This is also good for candids of women who are going barefoot. Nothing is more conspicuous than holding a camera up to your eye. Also try a function called focus tracking which many cameras have, to keep the models feet in focus. If your camera doesn't have WiFi you can buy an Eyefi card or other WiFi enabled SD card and have many of the same functions -remote and external monitor. Finally for really inconspicuous shooting try a GoPro-the camera is tiny ,easily hidden has a very wide lens and many apps for remote shooting
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 24 2018, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (DBF @ Mar 20 2018, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 5 2017, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 5 2017, 05:34 PM)
Feetosopher, glad you like the panorama shots.  I definitely would of liked to experiment with it more but never got the chance.  I look forward to seeing what you try out.  The only thing is that when I zoomed in like 10X, the camera shake was also 10X, so if I ever try it out again, I am bringing a tripod.  And I'll give my model an earpiece and I can instruct her via cell while my cell is on speaker.  That would be fun as I can say "go there" or "there" while I can instruct,sit,relax, and film.  Like a director  laugh.gif
I agree that shake and quality is what really holds back many barefoot videos greatly.  The very nature of barefoot videos is you usually have to follow the girl but that often leads to a video which makes me want to hurl afterwards since it makes me dizzy.  I actually really like the "Violacea's fast barefoot walk on gravel" video on your youtube channel.  It is like the camera is floating behind the model. I also like that you clearly show dirty sole closeups for enough time.  Many youtube barefoot videos are very shaky and do not bother to show the dirty soles adequately afterwards.  At most the women on the youtube videos will only lift up their sole for a brief second ... and once again the viewer is disoriented from seeing it so briefly and from the sudden quick scenery change.

biggrin.gif I will practice next spring.. smile.gif

I am not good at keeping my camera (I film with my Nikon D5100, which makes very good HD videos) steady while walking to chase the models..
that video starring VIOLACEA was made with my old Konica-Minolta DImage A1, which was much lighter.. and it was a stroke of luck that I did not stumble upon something while chasing VIOLACEA.. biggrin.gif

As I wrote, I have a "photographic" approach to my videos.. I often sit or stand, using a tripod.
You may like it or not, but at least watching my videos does not make you seasick! biggrin.gif

For technique try a WiFi enabled camera. If you have an iPhone, iPad Mini, or Android phone you can do a lot such as using the phone or iPad as both an external monitor and remote control. Using an external monitor is great as the image is much larger than the cameras LCD screen, it's also good for filming discretely -wear the camera around your neck and shoot from there, as you are looking at a phone or iPad most people will assume you are not filming, this also works with fold out LCD screens if you wear the camera around your neck and film just above your waist. This is also good for candids of women who are going barefoot. Nothing is more conspicuous than holding a camera up to your eye. Also try a function called focus tracking which many cameras have, to keep the models feet in focus. If your camera doesn't have WiFi you can buy an Eyefi card or other WiFi enabled SD card and have many of the same functions -remote and external monitor. Finally for really inconspicuous shooting try a GoPro-the camera is tiny ,easily hidden has a very wide lens and many apps for remote shooting

Thank you for the tips but.. I doubt that I will ever put any of them in practice.
Please do not take it as The Feetosopher's customary arrogance biggrin.gif
As I wrote, I like my "out of the pack" approach to videomaking.. and given that it seems to satisfy my subscribers.. I am gonna stick to it.. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jwdf88
Posted: Mar 29 2018, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hey DG,

Here is all I have for now:
https://youtu.be/sJQHbBR3VV4

I'll hopefully have more now in the near future since the weather is slowly getting better.

This video is not too much. The quality is not as great either because it is a candid. I was walking around town and I saw this college girl go barefoot. Later in the video she holds her shoes as she prepares to enter a building.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 30 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Mar 29 2018, 05:32 PM)
Hey DG,

Here is all I have for now:
https://youtu.be/sJQHbBR3VV4

I'll hopefully have more now in the near future since the weather is slowly getting better.

This video is not too much. The quality is not as great either because it is a candid. I was walking around town and I saw this college girl go barefoot. Later in the video she holds her shoes as she prepares to enter a building.

Hey JWD!

Thanks a lot, nice video!

Looking forward to new ones.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]