City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Homemade Movies
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 4 2017, 11:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1556

I had a little time this weekend to process some old clips I took of models in the past. I'll post them here. Here is the first one.

Barefoot On a Cold Windy Autumn Day

You know those days in Autumn where all seems fairly well and then ... an arctic blast comes! This did not stop Madeline. It was windy and it felt freezing because the weather was so nice the many days before.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Wow, superb!

Thanks a lot for sharing this little jewel. She is so natural, so happy to be barefoot. Is she a regular barefooter? Where was this recorded, and when?

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 03:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

DG, this video was shot maybe 4 years ago. It was in the New England Area which is known for its Autumn Leaves, Maple Syrup, and Cold Crisp Weather. It can be scenic which is why I showed a view in the first 10 seconds of the clip. She is no stranger to being barefoot but doing so in this cold weather would not typically be something she does.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 04:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I remember Madeline from when you posted photos in the past, but this video is fantastic, too! I'm guessing those library bookshelves were like a private shoot, since it seems like no one looks at books anymore.
Madeline is a lovely girl, and she definitely seems like a natural barefooter. Was it your idea to have her wear the multiple toe rings, or did she come up with that herself?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
alyfab
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1415

Just terrific...she’s incredible
PMEmail Poster
streetfeet
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1217

Really great! One of the best vids i have seen in a while. Really pretty girl, love the toe-rings!

Looking forward to what else you have got in your collection!
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Nov 5 2017, 04:45 AM)
I remember Madeline from when you posted photos in the past, but this video is fantastic, too! I'm guessing those library bookshelves were like a private shoot, since it seems like no one looks at books anymore.
Madeline is a lovely girl, and she definitely seems like a natural barefooter. Was it your idea to have her wear the multiple toe rings, or did she come up with that herself?

Thanks Guys.

She told me she had those toe rings custom fitted for her. She also said that they are permanently on. They don't seem to come off easily unless you have some tools handy. Interesting. I do like the library because it does offer privacy. There are a lot of college students there still studying even no-one takes out book so much anymore. I personally do not like onlookers while I work. Unfortunately, I am not as daring as in the city-feet videos. Wish I was though as having so many people around makes for a great video. I meet a lot of woman online for the first time so it makes everyone comfortable for a first meetup in a public yet private place.
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Here is the next video of Kailey on a Drizzly Day.

Drizzly Day

I like the slapping of the barefeet when she walks up the steps and later on the checkered floor. The style of this video is a little different then the first. I follow Kailey around. Once again I am not as daring as Paul in public so I discreetly use a small action cam which does not have a viewfinder. I sort of point and follow. Action cams have a fisheye lens which is annoying but it did offer pretty good electronic stabilization.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 5 2017, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I remember well your models Kailey and Madeline, @jwdf88.. truly beautiful girls indeed!
IMMO, your videos are a crystal clear demonstration that "homemade" does not necessarily mean "crappy".
I find that your videos are extremely well made.. much better, from a videomaking standpoint, of a lot of
"commercial amateur" stuff I have seen around.. which is plagued by shaky, out-of-focus, terribly framed scenes.
I count a good number of my early videos posted on The Feetosopher's YouTube channel under the "crappy" label, frankly speaking..
I was born a photographer, and I have learned to make videos out of commercial needs only (an adult paysite without videos goes nowhere far).
I was especially impressed by the panoramic scenes you filmed from a great distance, zooming into Madeline every once in a while..
this is definitely an innovative approach.. I think that I will copy you.. biggrin.gif
Whatever.. all my admiration! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 5 2017, 02:54 PM)
I remember well your models Kailey and Madeline, @jwdf88.. truly beautiful girls indeed!
IMMO, your videos are a crystal clear demonstration that "homemade" does not necessarily mean "crappy".
I find that your videos are extremely well made.. much better, from a videomaking standpoint, of a lot of
"commercial amateur" stuff I have seen around.. which is plagued by shaky, out-of-focus, terribly framed scenes.
I count a good number of my early videos posted on The Feetosopher's YouTube channel under the "crappy" label, frankly speaking..
I was born a photographer, and I have learned to make videos out of commercial needs only (an adult paysite without videos goes nowhere far).
I was especially impressed by the panoramic scenes you filmed from a great distance, zooming into Madeline every once in a while..
this is definitely an innovative approach.. I think that I will copy you.. biggrin.gif
Whatever.. all my admiration! smile.gif

Feetosopher, glad you like the panorama shots. I definitely would of liked to experiment with it more but never got the chance. I look forward to seeing what you try out. The only thing is that when I zoomed in like 10X, the camera shake was also 10X, so if I ever try it out again, I am bringing a tripod. And I'll give my model an earpiece and I can instruct her via cell while my cell is on speaker. That would be fun as I can say "go there" or "there" while I can instruct,sit,relax, and film. Like a director laugh.gif
I agree that shake and quality is what really holds back many barefoot videos greatly. The very nature of barefoot videos is you usually have to follow the girl but that often leads to a video which makes me want to hurl afterwards since it makes me dizzy. I actually really like the "Violacea's fast barefoot walk on gravel" video on your youtube channel. It is like the camera is floating behind the model. I also like that you clearly show dirty sole closeups for enough time. Many youtube barefoot videos are very shaky and do not bother to show the dirty soles adequately afterwards. At most the women on the youtube videos will only lift up their sole for a brief second ... and once again the viewer is disoriented from seeing it so briefly and from the sudden quick scenery change.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Nov 5 2017, 06:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Nov 5 2017, 05:34 PM)
Feetosopher, glad you like the panorama shots.  I definitely would of liked to experiment with it more but never got the chance.  I look forward to seeing what you try out.  The only thing is that when I zoomed in like 10X, the camera shake was also 10X, so if I ever try it out again, I am bringing a tripod.  And I'll give my model an earpiece and I can instruct her via cell while my cell is on speaker.  That would be fun as I can say "go there" or "there" while I can instruct,sit,relax, and film.  Like a director  laugh.gif
I agree that shake and quality is what really holds back many barefoot videos greatly.  The very nature of barefoot videos is you usually have to follow the girl but that often leads to a video which makes me want to hurl afterwards since it makes me dizzy.  I actually really like the "Violacea's fast barefoot walk on gravel" video on your youtube channel.  It is like the camera is floating behind the model. I also like that you clearly show dirty sole closeups for enough time.  Many youtube barefoot videos are very shaky and do not bother to show the dirty soles adequately afterwards.  At most the women on the youtube videos will only lift up their sole for a brief second ... and once again the viewer is disoriented from seeing it so briefly and from the sudden quick scenery change.

biggrin.gif I will practice next spring.. smile.gif

I am not good at keeping my camera (I film with my Nikon D5100, which makes very good HD videos) steady while walking to chase the models..
that video starring VIOLACEA was made with my old Konica-Minolta DImage A1, which was much lighter.. and it was a stroke of luck that I did not stumble upon something while chasing VIOLACEA.. biggrin.gif

As I wrote, I have a "photographic" approach to my videos.. I often sit or stand, using a tripod.
You may like it or not, but at least watching my videos does not make you seasick! biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
turnbullrush
Posted: Nov 5 2017, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3000

Jwdf88, your candid and original material have been some of the all-time best in the community. I've been a fan for years. Thank you for sharing!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 6 2017, 07:21 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Jwdf88, thanks a lot for sharing these great videos!

I was really surprised by the cleanliness of Kailey's university...and then... wow!!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

Hope you don't mind me taking these wonderful screencaps!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
jwdf88
Posted: Nov 7 2017, 12:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

turnbullrush, thanks for the appreciation. It always motivates me to continue barefoot women filming.

DG, I do not mind you making screenshots. I am glad others appreciate Dirty Soles like me. Some people just prefer the barefooting outside only. But I prefer both. Yes I like to term her soles "oily sooty parking garage soles". Barefoot in the rain is fun but it makes it too clean outside!
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Interesting about Madeline's toe rings. If a girl gets them permanently fitted, you just know she wants to show them off!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]