> Videos by Natasha Shine, She Goes Through Life Barefoot
michael0218
Posted: Oct 16 2017, 11:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2017, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

My guess is that these are videos from commercial paysites (including City Feet) posted on YouTube in total disrespect of copyright rules.
But the experts in Russian barefoot videos is you, lads.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Oct 17 2017, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The above is true re copyright rules...nonetheless, these videos seem to be a poetic take on the originals. There are quite a few channels on You Tube using City Feet videos..aside from City Feet.com...they're so well made. These by Natalia Shine have, with the music and the editing, a kind of dreamlike quality. She apparently likes Alexandra especially.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 17 2017, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 17 2017, 02:31 PM)
The above is true re copyright rules...nonetheless, these videos seem to be a poetic take on the originals. There are quite a few channels on You Tube using City Feet videos..aside from City Feet.com...they're so well made. These by Natalia Shine have, with the music and the editing, a kind of dreamlike quality. She apparently likes Alexandra especially.

Oh, personally I have no worries at all, inasmuch those folks on YouTube do not use member-only content from my own
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY paysites for their.. poetic takes.. smile.gif
I just wonder whether Paul shares your enthusiasm for unauthorised use of City Feet copyrighted material, michael0218.. biggrin.gif
Yet I fully agree with you that the amount of internet piracy is usually proportional to the quality of the affected material..
and City Feet videos are unquestionably the market leaders in their niche: their quality is still unrivalled.
I have not stumbled upon member-only videos from my sites on, say, YouTube and the like, yet..
maybe it's because people know that I am a hard-nosed Italian thug, and that I would bust their asses if they dared to share member-only videos there..
but on the grounds of the piracy-quality equation above.. maybe I should start to get worried.. laugh.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Oct 17 2017, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Oct 17 2017, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Oct 17 2017, 02:31 PM)

Oh, personally I have no worries at all, inasmuch those folks on YouTube do not use member-only content from my own
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY paysites for their.. poetic takes.. smile.gif
I just wonder whether Paul shares your enthusiasm for unauthorised use of City Feet copyrighted material, michael0218.. biggrin.gif
Yet I fully agree with you that the amount of internet piracy is usually proportional to the quality of the affected material..
and City Feet videos are unquestionably the market leaders in their niche: their quality is still unrivalled.
I have not stumbled upon member-only videos from my sites on, say, YouTube and the like, yet..
maybe it's because people know that I am a hard-nosed Italian thug, and that I would bust their asses if they dared to share member-only videos there..
but on the grounds of the piracy-quality equation above.. maybe I should start to get worried.. laugh.gif

Actually, I don't have any particular enthusiasm about the proliferation of CF videos...after all, I'm a paying member, and yet there these vids are, like fruits on a tree, free for the picking, so to speak...for those who have no intention of joining City Feet. Rather, I'm pointing out how this person, Natalia Shine, has not only appropriated these vids, but she has put her own "artistic" spin on each. Sort of a poetic license, if you will,...considering that she wasn't responsible for the high state of quality at all, just tweaking the vids with a bit of music...it's all rather odd to me, to tell you the truth. I happened to notice a video of hers featuring a favorite of mine, Alexandra...perhaps one of the prettiest models. I would like to know what Paul's take is on this....it doesn't seem kosher to me.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]