City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Getting NUDE stuff through BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS ??, ONE subscription, TWO kinds of content

Would you like to enjoy BOTH NUDE AND NON-NUDE STUFF through a slightly higher subscription fee to BUG ?
1) YES, and I want BOTH nude and non-nude stuff on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS (one combined site) [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
2) YES, but I want non-nude stuff on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and nude stuff on BAREFOOT NUDITY (two separate sites) [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
3) NO, I am not interested in nude stuff [ 4 ]  [36.36%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 11 2017, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Dear forum members.. you know that I value the opinion of actual and potential customers to my
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY paysites!
For various reasons NOT related to the commercial success of BAREFOOT NUDITY (which is out of question), in the near future
I might be scaling down (or even cease) my activities in nude photo/videography, to focus on non-nude footography mainly/only.
That said, BAREFOOT NUDITY currently contains a treasure trove worth
OVER 10,000 HI-RES PICTURES (1,800 pixel on the longest side) and SOME HOURS of EROTIC VIDEOS (in both 1080x600 HD and 720x400 format).

I would therefore like to understand:
1) Whether there is a wide enough potential customer base who is willing to PAY A SLIGHTLY HIGHER SUBSCRIPTION FEE
to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS to get ACCESS ALSO TO ALL THE MATERIAL currently on BAREFOOT NUDITY.
2) If such customer base exists, whether I should COMBINE THE TWO SITES or KEEP THEM SEPARATED (I would personally favour the latter option).

By "slightly higher subscription fee" I mean a sum falling WAY BELOW the current
BEST VALUE Combo Membership in BOTH Barefoot Nudity and Barefoot Urban Girls, set at
USD $25.95 for the 30-day membership which renews automatically, and at
USD $50.95 for the 90-day membership which does NOT renew automatically.
Say, a sum in the range of USD $15-17 USD for the recurring 1-month subscription, and of USD $35-37 USD for the non-recurring one.

Of course any CONSIDERATIONS from your side would be very welcome, in the form of COMMENTS to this poll! smile.gif
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE to all the forum members who will vote and/or comment! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 14 2017, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Well, the survey is already providing some interesting inputs! smile.gif
1) 6 to 4 for the "nudity fans".. OK, tiny numbers but.. when I launched BAREFOOT NUDITY,
the split was 30% pro-nudity, 70% anti-nudity.. this is deffo surprising! rolleyes.gif
2) Only 30% would like to see nude and non-nude stuff mixed on BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS..
I think that I will have to keep nude and non-nude stuff in two separate sites, i.e. keeping the status quo.. this is a great relief.
There is no deadline for this survey so.. feel free to vote.. and to provide additional inputs by commenting!
I am 100% committed to deliver the most satisfactory package at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0105 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]