City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Alea pt. 1 + 2, Cute barefoot hippie girl
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Oct 5 2017, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

The weather has turned really cold and stormy in my part of the world (northern Germay) --- autumn/winter is definitely on its way. People are wearing boots, winter jackets and hats --- barefoot season has ended.

I also have to say that the summer of 2017 was the worst & most disappointing summer I've experienced so far in terms of the weather. It was basically like a endless moody April with mutliple rain-showers, extreme temperatre drops and strong wind almost daily and hardly any warm/hot days in a row.
The weather was almost unpredicatble --- I had to cancel multiple photo/video sessions because it started raining & storming just before I was going to meet with the model. I didn't find the time to shoot my regular models like Jessica, Celeste, Janina, Anchor, Majeira, etc. because either they were on vacation or the weather totally sucked when they were available! dry.gif
I did find a lot of new beautiful barefoot girls but even there I didn't get the chance to shoot all of them because of the weather --- that has never happened to me before. I really hope that in 2018 we will have a warmer and friendlier summer.
How was the summer in your parts of the world?

On a happier note: I just updated the website and also added a new clip to each of my stores, both featuring cute hippie barefoot girl Alea. I met her barefoot on the street (while I was shooting Skye) and she agreed to a photo/video session.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 5 2017, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I love her Hal! cool.gif ! Face, hair, outfit, legs and feet! Alea is beautiful from head to soles! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 5 2017, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Hello mate! I am really sad to read that you experienced a summer like this, and that this affected your operations! sad.gif
I savoured a bit of this when I went to Germany with CLEMENTINE POULAIN for the BAREFOOT NUDITY TOUR 2017.
We stayed in Mainz for 2 days, and it rained cats and dogs.. then we moved to Hessen region, and we managed to get sunny weather only
on the last of our 3-days stay there.. it really saved the tour, which would have otherwise been a total disaster! sad.gif

On the contrary, we had a blazing hot summer in Italy.. which was surely enjoyable , but also made my operations difficult too, because
on some days it was basically impossible for my models to pose in the sun, as their bare soles would have been grilled!
I was forced to shoot in the shade only during a couple of sessions.
That said, it was a great summer of stellar shootings for BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, anyway! smile.gif

ALEA is cute.. I dig dirty-soled redheads, and her gown has a super-cool shape! wink.gif

Take care, ciao! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the replies. Glad you like Alea wink.gif

Great that your summer sessions went really well, Feetsopher. I would have also prefered scorching sun to rain & wind. I had already heard that it was ultra-hot in parts of Greece and Turkey, so I already guessed it would be quite similar in Italy. About 12-14 years ago we had some really hot summers. I remeber a couple of sessions where the weather was too hot, around 35-38 degrees Celcius. I especiialy remember two really sweaty session with Liyah and with Olga --- but that could have also been because of their lightly clothed garments wink.gif Unfortunately that hot weather seems to be a thing of the past here in northern Germany.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for 2018.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 8 2017, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Hal Heaven @ Oct 8 2017, 06:24 AM)
Thanks for the replies. Glad you like Alea wink.gif

Great that your summer sessions went really well, Feetsopher. I would have also prefered scorching sun to rain & wind. I had already heard that it was ultra-hot in parts of Greece and Turkey, so I already guessed it would be quite similar in Italy. About 12-14 years ago we had some really hot summers. I remeber a couple of sessions where the weather was too hot, around 35-38 degrees Celcius. I especiialy remember two really sweaty session with Liyah and with Olga --- but that could have also been because of their lightly clothed garments wink.gif Unfortunately that hot weather seems to be a thing of the past here in northern Germany.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for 2018.

Cheers,
-Hal-

Yeah mate.. fingers (and toes!!! biggrin.gif ) crossed for the 2018 shooting season!!! Ciao!!! smile.gif

--------------------
dude
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 07:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Alea is cute as a button. I really like it when the barefoot chicks wear short dresses or skirts that show off their legs and make it impossible to hide that they're barefoot. If a girl is going to walk around the city without any shoes, they should be proud to show off those black soles!

You mentioned that you couldn't shoot some of your models because they were on vacation. Have any of your hardcore barefoot girls ever gone on a vacation where they left their shoes at home and had no choice but to be barefoot the whole trip? To me, that's as hardcore as it gets short of not owning any shoes at all (which is probably tough to do in Germany's climate).

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Ah the weather! Too hot in Italy, too rainy in Germany... anyways you Hal and The Feetosopher are our heroes. Special thanks to Hal, I really appreciate this big photo of the beautiful Alea, who allows us to savour the glory of her naked soles.

Would it be possible for you guys to tell us a bit more about your beautiful girls, where do they go barefoot, how do their soles look and feel? It's great to know these beauties are not just models, but real barefooters, brave enough to defy social conventions and bold to dare to go barefoot in public places...and, like The Feetosopher's muses, more than barefoot too smile.gif

On my side of the world the weather is getting sunnier and warmer, becoming very pleasant...but, sadly, no barefoot girls at all here sad.gif

Anyways, here you have some old photos of our local beauties, for you to remember them:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Auf wiedersehen and arrivederci!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

More photos. Sorry, nothing new, just a reminder of old photos.

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

My apologies for posting too much old photos.

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

If you prefer I can move all these photos into another thread...

--------------------
Regards

DG
DG2001
Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The last ones guys!

Hope you liked them

--------------------
Regards

DG
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Oct 8 2017, 11:30 PM)
Ah the weather!  Too hot in Italy, too rainy in Germany... anyways you Hal and The Feetosopher are our heroes.  Special thanks to Hal, I really appreciate this big photo of the beautiful Alea, who allows us to savour the glory of her naked soles.

Would it be possible for you guys to tell us a bit more about your beautiful girls, where do they go barefoot, how do their soles look and feel?  It's great to know these beauties are not just models, but real barefooters, brave enough to defy social conventions and bold to dare to go barefoot in public places...and, like The Feetosopher's muses, more than barefoot too smile.gif

(...)

Auf wiedersehen and arrivederci!

Hola amigo.. first and foremost, I am really glad that you count me among your personal heroes! wink.gif
As for the rest.. well, I am usually very happy to share "real life infos" about my models.. the fact is that NEARLY NOBODY here in the Forum
seems to give a shit about my BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS and BAREFOOT NUDITY websites.
Were it not for 3-4 true fans and my friend Hal, none of my posts would get any reaction.
As I have come to the conclusion that most of the (few, by now.. this Forum is dying, let's face it) active members
at best tolerate me, but most likely HATE ME and despise my models..
WHAT'S THE POINT ABOUT BOTHERING MYSELF AND WASTING MY TIME IN WRITING INFOS THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT???

--------------------
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@ dude: Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. Glad you like Alea --- she really is a cutie.
About your question concerning barefoot holidays: I shot a new barefoot woman (with dreadlocks) and she hitchhiked through parts of Europe mainly barefoot. I guess she was probably barefoot 80-90% of the trip because she told me that she only wore flip flops (the only shoes she took on the trip) when it was too hot or necessary.
Some of the hardcore barefoot girls from a couple of years back probably didn't take shoes on vacation. Tess and Malina automatically spring to mind: They were both on vacation in my city during summer and didn't bring any shoes along. Also the (underrated) Lucinka told me that she visited relatives in Eastern Europe and walked barefoot the entire time. She had a barefoot family: Her mother and sisters also always walked barefoot, and I never saw Lucinka in shoes on the streets.
I also guess girls like Katja, Celeste, Fee, Ronja, etc. would be good candidates for going on trips without shoes wink.gif

@ DG: Thanks for sharing all the photos with us and for your comment. Enjoy spring! Some of my latest models are from the hippie-goa-scene (goa = electronic music) and they travel from festival to festival and are barefoot most of the time. They then also walk barefoot in the cities when they return. I love it! ;-)

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Feb 5 2018, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added part 2 of Alea walking through the tourist part of our city.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Best wishes,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0131 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]