> Ivy, Barefoot in a mall and in the city
Hal Heaven
  Posted: Aug 24 2017, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 124

Hi guys,

I just added a cute clip of Ivy walking barefoot into a mall and using the escalators. She contacted Toes-in-Action and then came over to our city to show off her pretty feet. Usually I tend to approach women on the street but when I say Ivy's perfectly pedicured toes I was honoured to have her in front of the camera lens.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips and at Toes-in-Action.com

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action.com
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Aug 25 2017, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1877

looks really great,
also a very interesting story, that she approached you instead of the opposite!!
cheers
PMEmail Poster
jwdf88
Posted: Aug 26 2017, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1556

Looks like a promising video. Would love to see more mall vids with your models. Maybe in the winter when it is too cold for you to shoot outdoors. Barefooting outside is great but the mall is in some ways (or at least sometimes) more fun. Love the thought of women's baresoles grinding into the smooth/cool/dirty tiles. Sometimes more daring than outside. Also it is strange but even though it is indoors where you really shouldn't need shoes, it is more of social dare.
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: Aug 27 2017, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

QUOTE (jwdf88 @ Aug 26 2017, 12:56 AM)
Looks like a promising video. Would love to see more mall vids with your models. Maybe in the winter when it is too cold for you to shoot outdoors. Barefooting outside is great but the mall is in some ways (or at least sometimes) more fun. Love the thought of women's baresoles grinding into the smooth/cool/dirty tiles. Sometimes more daring than outside. Also it is strange but even though it is indoors where you really shouldn't need shoes, it is more of social dare.

Yeah, I've often thought that the shopping malls and stores were more daring places to be barefoot, as they're serving people with more "bourgeois" sensibilities, none of whom would ever go barefoot in public, so on that level, it's more rebellious to be barefoot there than in the dirty streets.

The first Celeste videos Hal filmed some years back (still my favorite videos he ever did) had her wandering around a big department store and shopping centers. She also picks up a shoe a couple of times and holds it next to her foot, as if to show that she'd prefer filthy bare feet to wearing shoes.
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Sep 1 2017, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for the comments, guys. I also really like seeing women walking barefoot indoors at public places -- in libraries, shops, at university, the train station, etc.
It's always a bit tricky to make good videos in these places, especially because the light is often to dark, but I'll try to do a bit more in future.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Hal Heaven
Posted: Oct 20 2017, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

I just added the second clip of Ivy walking barefoot in a different part of the mall with her prefectly pedicured toes and dirty, black soles.

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Oct 21 2017, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Thanks for the preview Hal! So Ivy approached you? wow, cool!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Hal Heaven
Posted: May 4 2018, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

The weather has finally turned nice and warm in my part of the world --- hopefully this weekend will bring out a nice bunch of barefoot girls out into the public laugh.gif

I just added the third clip of Ivy and her gorgeous pedicured toes and dirty black soles out on the streets of the city.

Cheers,
-Hal-

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
dude
Posted: May 4 2018, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1568

Well, this weekend are all the global marijuana marches around the world. That normally means lots of cute barefoot hippie girls in the marches across Germany, so I'm glad to hear that the weather will be nice.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0103 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]