Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Models 2017, A wish list
Mike123
Posted: Dec 28 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

It'll be interesting to know how many of you agree with me (or not) but I feel there's been a trend this year for CF models to look rather clean cut, sunny, 'middle class' and, well........... 'nice'.
Look back to the glories of yesteryear when we had the likes of Jenya, Luba, Iren, Tatya and of course Oksana. There was a hint of danger with these girls, of unpredictability and abandonment; they were NOT the sort of girls you'd have taken home to meet your parents when you were younger whereas this year's bunch have been so eminently respectable. There was something fitting about these old girls going barefoot - they were kind of wild and so OF COURSE they would walk barefoot; it fits less well with the newer girls.
The best of this year's bunch didn't even get a credit and she was Anna's friend on 'The Barefoot Friends' series that was run recently and I must admit she was, for me, the highpoint of the year
So, I'm asking for something of a return to CF's grimy, edgy beginnings in terms of the models. This would mean more tattoos and even the odd piercing, more barefooting holding a can of beer, more crazy haircuts and so on. A few more girls who look like they're from the 'wrong side of the tracks' and if this could be combined with more night time shoots, barefoot girl amongst shod friends and real life settings then this would be CF Nirvana.
Also, of course, more older models would be magnificent but I've been saying this for years and nothing doing.
Anyway, thanks for all the good work and look forward to greater heights hit in 2017.
Mike 123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Dec 28 2016, 03:49 PM)
It'll be interesting to know how many of you agree with me (or not) but I feel there's been a trend this year for CF models to look rather clean cut, sunny, 'middle class' and, well........... 'nice'.
Look back to the glories of yesteryear when we had the likes of Jenya, Luba, Iren, Tatya and of course Oksana. There was a hint of danger with these girls, of unpredictability and abandonment; they were NOT the sort of girls you'd have taken home to meet your parents when you were younger whereas this year's bunch have been so eminently respectable. There was something fitting about these old girls going barefoot - they were kind of wild and so OF COURSE they would walk barefoot; it fits less well with the newer girls.
The best of this year's bunch didn't even get a credit and she was Anna's friend on 'The Barefoot Friends' series that was run recently and I must admit she was, for me, the highpoint of the year
So, I'm asking for something of a return to CF's grimy, edgy beginnings in terms of the models. This would mean more tattoos and even the odd piercing, more barefooting holding a can of beer, more crazy haircuts and so on. A few more girls who look like they're from the 'wrong side of the tracks' and if this could be combined with more night time shoots, barefoot girl amongst shod friends and real life settings then this would be CF Nirvana.
Also, of course, more older models would be magnificent but I've been saying this for years and nothing doing.
Anyway, thanks for all the good work and look forward to greater heights hit in 2017.
Mike 123

Mike123, when it comes to "edgy" or "dangerous", IMO, Jenya may well have broken the mold...I still love to look at her updates..she had all kinds of styles...she varied her hairstyle and her manner of dress like no other model.She was a definite "outlaw classic" model, but you can detect that same spirit in models like Alyona,..you know which one..http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view,...and that delightful "minimalist" Alisa http://www.city-feet.com/models/152/view, with that white t-shirt and short-shorts..she had that wild spirit too...yes, I know what you mean...but consider that even the clean cut, "nice" girls are a world apart from girls that you see in public anymore...certainly where I live...even in so called "barefoot weather", when the pavements aren't too hot here in Florida, or when it isn't too cold, you just NEVER see a barefoot girl. So even the "nice girls" are extremely exciting, exotic, daring and "on the edge"...and that's mwht I love City Feet so much.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 28 2016, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

The barefoot girl with the shod friend(s) is the sexiest concept yet....something I'd love to see more of.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]